53 : Her Wish

Becca was standing in one of the balcony outside its room, she was in deep thought...

"Does Monica hurt herself? Or does one of them hurt her?"

She sigh in a hope to hold her tears but that's not working either...

"She don't have the pendant Dad gave her... so it means she sent Saint, Zee and Khaotung to retrieve the South force... This evils will be put to end then, But she's not here anymore to see the bright world she had before... My baby sister... Why did you left me behind?"

Tears escaping her eyes, her heart was in deep pain just like those time when their father died, she cried in silence again... Being weak all by herself as she can feel each broken pieces of her heart. She look up at the sky as tears are still falling,

"I wonder if Monica finally meet the men I love the most right now... If so, please comfort her cause I love her so much"

She close her eyes as she look down to the grounds... Later seeing Her Mom and her new husband walking out from that place like nothing happens to Monica, Tears are still there on Becca's eyes as anger arises...

Then her door was carefully being open, she turn around and saw Tay with the rest...

"They left the place together with their idiot minions---" Tay was been cut off by Becca herself by throwing the underground cellar's keys

"Take them out before anything else" She said with full of calmness "But what if they'll find out about what you're doing?" Poppy asked her with full worries "My sister's dead... there's no point of living under their shadow anymore. They made my sister die and look!" She pointed outside "They went out like there's nothing happened to my Monica!" For the very first time, they saw her crying in front of them except to that time where Monica arrived to the hall.

They try their hardest again to hold their tears but there's no use, they all wept with her... as Mark took her under his arms... caressing her back without words exchange,

💔

Saint look outside the car's window as Khaotung drove, and asking Khaotung all of a sudden...

"Do you love Monica?" Saint said without looking at Khaotung, "If you don't, why did you agreed to her plan?" He now looked at him "Do you know what Saint?" Khaotung started "Monica's my childhood best friend... As my cousin was Becca's best friend as well and they ended up together" He tried to hold back his tears "But Plod died... That made Becca became her Mom's toy, she did everything for Monica's safety... Becca's not a devil. She just did what older sisters should do to protect their little siblings"

Saint look at Zee who's sitting on the passenger's seat and back to Khaotung "I just hope Monica's alright... Cause if she'll be gone, I don't know what will happen to Becca. It was her that keeps Becca on her ground" Saint feel the pain as well as to Zee,

Again, Saint look outside as he again feel that greatest stab on his chest... Scenarios are playing inside his head as he silently cried,

"Please... don't let anyone die. Not my brothers, not Zee's brothers or even Monica... I still don't have a great moment with her, I still need to spend time with her as well..."

His heart was broken... but he need to be strong...

"I still need to meet Monica back, She's been waiting for our arrival back on that place, I know Monica's alright... We'll meet again. I'm sure for that"

Saint's thought got interrupted by Khaotung,

"Undeniably, Yes... I love Monica and she even knew about it. She even told me that after this mess and everything put in place, She will freely and openly be loving me... She always love me but not that open cause of the fact that we both got stuck on that hell, she don't want me to be in trouble by loving me... I understand her as much as she understands me"

Saint smile at him... nod to himself,

As Zee was about to say something,

"We're here... Let's pass the borders" as Khaotung hit the brakes and put the car on standby

The two look outside and saw how secure the place was.

"Can we really pass this?"

Zee asked as they went out from the car, Saint look at him and hold his hand "We can... just think that we're doing this not only for our brothers but for the sake to meet Monica once again" Saint said as he try to smile and by the thought of Saint's words, Zee smile and feel confident again...

He nod "Let's go!"

Then they started to walk towards the near entrance while Saint put the necklace on and put it on display.

"It's one step Monica... We'll be able to meet you again and to save our brothers. Just wait a little longer"

Saint thought to himself as they started to step on the block patterns.