55: The life he really wanted

The door then burst open and revealed In Na with the other family members...

She run to Saint and hugged him right as she cried while she starts to check on him like every mothers do

"I know baby that me and your Dad had to go with divorce because he needs to be happy. I know you're too close with him... I know you're hurt because of that. But why did you try to kill yourself?! Do you know how worried I am when we found that you're not home?"

She cried as he watch her while his heart was too breaking

"We went to Monica's and she told us that you didn't go to school that day and she's dead worried for you... I almost gone insane after we received a call from Mew telling that you're in this hospital..."

She held his hands

"And he told us that you jumped off of the bridge... I'm so very afraid that I might gonna lose you..."

She caress his son's cheek

"I'm so very afraid that the fortune teller's words will come true"

"What words?" He asked her as She look back at Gulf, Max and Tommy then back to him

"She said I might gonna lose my youngest just like how my past self lost her son... And the other day, she said... There might be a possibility that those past events from our past lives will come just like how had the four of you."

She sat next to him while holding his hand

"But I told her that I gave birth to the four of you, had only one husband, not been mistreated by parents and relatives, was the only child, a divorcee, a single mother raising 4 handsome princes and..."

She look up and reaching Gulf's hand, he held back and cling into her

"And my oldest was getting married with his 15 years lover, Mew Suppasit"

She look up at him and smile, that proudest smile Saint haven't seen...

Haven't seen by his past self which he travelled into...

She look back at her youngest "Max also had a boyfriend... That cute and a little clumsy boy" she smile at Saint as if there's no problem with her for having None Straight Princes and seeing Max smiling at the side like an idiot he is.

"Tommy also said yes to the guy who always annoys him... He's dating him"

"Mom!" Tommy run to her back and hugged her from that side as she chuckled...

Saint then realized that this was his real life and not the one he's been through for the last 5 years...

Then they noticed Saint was too silent "Anything's wrong?" Saint look up at his side and saw Max,

Saint just give him a smile...

"Where does it hurt Saint?" Tommy asked him this time as he still hugged his mother

"I was thinking what kind of boy I am 5 years ago?"

In Na look at him and smile,

"What kind of boy? You're so very bright and clingy... You always had Monica's back until she finally had Khaotung as her long time boyfriend. And... In everytime you arrived from school, you always complain about that boy who always teases and annoys you. You always watched Desperate housewives with me every week when it airs... I could still remember how you run downstairs from your room shouting that "it's time Mommy! Turn the TV on! Then goes "Mommy! The popcorn!" Right after you sat on the couch. You even went to any NCT shows with Max. Going to any gigs and vlogs with Tommy. Going with Gulf in any trips he had in mind and you always asked your grandparents to bring us to Hogwarts and Disney Land even just once a month"