16 : Untitled

Jimmy can hear that stranger's groan and that makes him in so much scared and great panic.

"Goodness gracious Jim! Pull yourself up!!! You're too freaking heavy!"

"Wait... That voice..." He thought and look up.

Luckily, the moon's on their side as it shines and hit that man's face with its light.

It was Nat.

Jimmy look up and saw his brother's annoyed face... He smile and help Nat by pulling him up.

As he finally stood up safety... He saw his brother's face clearly as well as seeing him glared at him.

"You know what? You look like you saw some sort of paranormal or something"

Jimmy scratch the back of his head as Nat slapped Jimmy's hand in annoyance "You almost got yourself killed you dumb stick!" Nat finally said the words "Well, Who among us acted all strange man or something that scared any creep mammal around!" "Atleast a Mammal!" "Yes!" "Then you admit it!"

They argued in awhile maybe due to Jimmy's being a scary-cat or Nat's carelessness upon going inside Jimmy's room.

Until Jimmy give in and makes the atmosphere calmed down. He look straight to his brother,

"I thought you're sleeping"

He could heard Nat's sigh and it was full of trouble,

"Nat? Is there anything you wanted to say?"

Nat shakes his head, too weakly to seen that there's nothing behind,

"Don't lie... What's wrong?"

Nat look up at him, as tears are forming on his eyes...

"I just miss Mom and Dad"

Jimmy look at him as pain strikes his heart aggressively...

He wipe Nat's tears away "It'll be alright... We'll be alright"

Nat's a kind of boy who never talk too much since the day their Dad died... He was once a super talkative boy but maybe because he's afraid of being that happy then pain follows as he thought that it was really usually.

Jimmy knew Nat so much since they both lived with each other for much longer than others,

"I knew there's still something you wanted to say" He grabbed Nat to sit on the balcony "Nat, you can tell me" he said as Nat look down, not even care to look at Jim

"Nat?"

Then again, he could hear Nat's sigh,

"Spill it out, I won't judge"

Nat look up at his brother, he could see how much scared - like Nat was...

"I think..."

Jimmy know it so well...  He could still remember how much he adore that masked man who once saved his life when he's travelling with their cousins in Korea, to the point he's in love with him but didn't get a chance to know that guy...

"You're in love?"

Jimmy said it for Nat as the younger nod his head...

"Let me guess... is it... Max?"

Nat look down and murmurs but enough for Jim to hear "How'd you know?"

"How I know? I saw you staring at Max this morning... I could see hearts on your eyes while watching him... secretly"

He teased Nat with that 'creepy smile' as Nat quoted...

"I'm just afraid Jim... What if I'll be hurt as much as Mew and Zee had? I think I can't handle that much of pain" 

Jim look at him and forcefully smile at him "Me too..."

Nat look at him, surprise

"You too was in love?"

"I never tell anyone since I only sit on the back side... I know he never noticed but he's too attractive. But that feeling of being scared to fall in love came first at hand... I was too scared, so very scared..." Jim sigh as they both looked up at that night sky.

💚💚💚

Just another day,

Zee and his brothers arrived at the campus as Saint's...

Mew and Gulf saw each other, they locked eyes but Gulf looked away first as Mild clears his throat...

"Talk with him" Mild said simply "No" Then look straight to his 'waiting for a goodbye' brothers...

"You guys take care and don't cause another trouble... You both are too lucky because Mild got our back and gave everyone a pardon without doing anything" he look at them "Watch yourselves from any pain alright? I don't want you both to suffer as much I've been through. You get it Saint? Max? And Tommy? Don't fall too fast" and give them kisses, lot of students saw them but they didn't mind at all.

Then they head inside the campus as Gulf and Mild hit the road to Mild's company...

Zee and his brothers walked next to them... Tommy noticed it and secretly poke Saint's back,

"Zee's at the back" Then Max glared at them so he could stop "Don't cause any trouble Tom" He scolded as Saint look down feeling the same pain as he told his brothers last night.

Just the same scared feeling as Nat had...

"Max, I don't feel like going to class" he said sadly, the two look at him... kinda puzzled

"Where do you want to stay? Rooftop?" Max suggested then Tom hit the back of his head "Don't just---" Max covered Tom's mouth "Let's go there..." Max smile as he knew that Saint really need someone right now.

Tom sigh in defeat and just agreed...

"There's nothing I could do right?"

Then they ran off the road... and to that certain place they talked about.

Just first and the beginning of the day, The three just did what the author did before...