08 : MewGulf (Past)

💔💔💔

Been living with each other for 7 years straight but that unexpected twist in life happened...

🌹💔🌹

For once, that very night... Gulf stayed late just waiting for Mew to be back... He gets super worried as it happens for the past 6 days already but he can do nothing about it, he can only wait for him to be home...

"7 days in a week, you're always like this... Where were you? What are you really doing by this hours?"

He stayed far from home since Saint arrived there from Korea, He can't even visit his brothers since it's miles away from where they are... and he had no time for travels since he still get to manage everything...

Gulf sigh in defeat, as the rain starts to fall

"Where are you Mew?" He said to the thin air "I don't want to believe what Tee told me that he saw you and other man whom Tee don't know who, but you two went out together..." He thought with a deep sigh as tears starting to form from his eyes because of those thoughts of his...

He check the time and it's already almost midnight and he's still not home nor his shadow...

"Should I call him?" He said worryingly "Ah! No! Maybe he'll thought that I don't trust him... Get yourself intact Gulf!" He scolded himself but that call brought him to tears... That one certain phone call...

He put it on his ear as he swipe it... He covered his mouth... He's in great pain...

"This is just a prank Gulf..." He thought...

"Mew's loyal to you... Don't be a fool, this call is not him..."

"Gulf, this is just a prank---"

Just then, he heard the other line called someone's name in pleasure... Does Mew's having a Xxx with someone...? Maybe that someone whom Tee saw the other days.

Gulf can't hold his tears anymore, can't convince his mind and heart anymore and can't stop himself to speak...

"Mew?!" He said loudly into the phone which startled the guys on the other line, Gulf can only heard Mew cursing as he try to like... dress himself up,

"For sure, you already saw the caller I.D. right? So this is what you're doing for the past 6 days until now?" Tears escaping his eyes as he try his hardest to never let his voice cracked due to his crying "Gulf... Let me explain---" "Explain?! When it's clear that you're making out with other guy?! Don't make me a fool Mew... I've had enough! Let's... Let's..." He's stuttering this time, and his heart hurts so bad...

"Gulf... I'll come home now---" "We're done Mew... Let's break up. Thank you for everything" "Gulf it's not the way you thought it was---"

Gulf abruptly ends the call, as he broke into tears... His heart hurts as bad as hell was. He don't know what would he be doing... For 7 long years... It all turns to be like that, it turn everything to Ashes and to nothing...

💔🌹💔

"Mew? You okay?" A pair of hands pat his back, he look up and it was Kaownah... Who look so worried about him and it's showing on his face and expression.

"Gulf... misunderstand" Kaownah stayed standing next to him, looking at him with pity "We broke up" Mew heard Kaownah sigh "He only said it on phone, not in face to face... Better go and explain it to him---" "You don't know Gulf, he won't listen to any explanation if he don't want to" "Maybe you're the one who don't know Gulf..." Mew look at him, processing everything "You're my friend but I knew Gulf first, I know him..." He sigh "If I were you... Tell him exactly everything..." "But Kaownah---" "You're not doing anything wrong right? It's not that you're having that thing to any of us here..." Mew look down "I'm scared... I'm afraid and I don't know why" Kaownah sat next to him "Mew, actuallt... I can say this as well, that you made a great mistake Mew, doesn't mean that you're an assistant Director of our friend doesn't mean you can't tell that to Gulf right? I even told Turbo about it, before we plan the shooting... It was a great wrong turn buddy!... So Man yourself up! And go then get him back. Don't waste the 7 years of Love, you had with him..." Mew look at Kaownah "Don't you look at me, it's your battle now... get him back before it's too late"

Kaownah left him... as he thought it through.... But as soon as he went home, Gulf's nowhere to be found and their promise ring was there, placing peacefully next to the handwritten letter Gulf left him.

⏳⌛

And even until this very time, Mew still don't get Gulf back. You know why? Because he didn't get himself composed and be a Man for him... He's too coward to face Gulf and to whatever Gulf can ever done to him...

But, Will Gulf ready to hear Mew's explanation when their road crosses again in the future? Will their love have a comeback like most of those true love stories that's been told to the Youngs?  Will they?

Just after Gulf told them why his heart still hurts,

"Gulf, what if Mew's not doing anything wrong?" Gulf looked at his Stepmom's husband "Aren't you listening Uncle?" "I'm actually listening Gulf... but as you told us, his name's Mew Suppasit right?" They look attentively at him "I guess I saw that name as an assistant Director of a hit movie... It was a bit of a rated but that's only sound and shadows... It was a great one" "Honey, What if you're uncle's right... What if you're the one who made the wrong move?" She look at Gulf worried "No Mom... He's having an affair---" "Just give him a chance to defend himself Gulf if your road crosses again, there's nothing wrong to just lend an ear For the one you love right? But you do still love him right?" Gulf look at him as tears fall out from his eyes, he walked to him and give him that warmest hug Gulf really needed that time...

"It's alright Son, We're here for you..." Gulf nod while hugging him and he caress the back of Gulf's head...

"What if I'm the one who do wrong?" Gulf said while he buried his face on his arms "Everyone can do wrong... because we're humans Gulf... I know Mew's still waiting for you..." "What if he didn't?" "Son, once a Man fall deeply in love,  he'll wait no matter how it takes... It only love the same person until they get either a closure or a chance" They all look at him, seeing a Father caressing and comforting his son who's in pain and Tears...

"We're so lucky to have Uncle" Saint said and he heard it...

"I guess it's time to call me your Dad from this day on" which made them happy and Gulf look up at him as he wipe Gulf's tears away "Give it a go, okay son?" He smile at him as Gulf nod "Okay Dad... but I'm afraid" "You'll be fine... I know you'll be" "Really dad? How sure are you?" He asked as he keep hugging him "Because you're my son" Gulf smile at him and he hug Gulf back as a total comfort.