34 : Are we...

"Win, we better go..." First tap Win's shoulder as the boy still hugging him tightly, "Don't wanna~" that made First smile at his best friend who's still hugging him "But Win... We need to keep you safe---" He was interrupted as Win look at him all suddenly,

"Who are those people which they referred as 'Them'?"

First can't explain it to him... He's afraid if he'll hurt him or what,

"I---" He was interrupted when First took him by his arm gently...

"We better go now Win... It's getting dark"

He opened the door of the backseat, Win was shocked and tears begun to stream heavily down again,

He covered his mouth as tears fall rapidly to his cheeks, First pat his back...

"Frank's alright..."

Win face his friend as his lips begun to spread, He smile at him...

"I didn't expect that you stumbled around the place he was---" But First interrupted him "We basically was looking for them before everything losses at hands" Win look at him, didn't know what to respond nor understand what his friend says "We're glad it was us who found you first Win..." First suddenly looked around and both noticed that birds are flying here and there...

"Get in Win..." Without any hesitation, Win went inside... sitting beside his sleeping brother who's leaning on the sleeping Drake,

First assists Win inside while looking around, attentively...

Then he closed the door and went inside to the front seat...

The engine started...

"Toptap?" Win called out, the man who's taking the wheels turn around to see him,

He flashes a smile "Hi Win!" But Win gave him a grumpy face "What's wrong---" "Why didn't you come out to greet me?" Win pouted which made Toptap smile at him "I'm guarding Frank and Drake. You just saw how they peacefully slept" Win then nod as if he just let him off "I let you off this time but next? I won't"

Toptap then face First,

"Shall we go now?" And receives a nod from him...

He then hit the road...

Just after minutes they were gone from that certain place, Another car with 'Horn' placed in front arrived.

"Where can we find those boys?!"

The guy inside the car grumpily shouted!