21 : Pounding (2.0)...

Gulf later fall asleep on Max's lap...

Max then took his phone out and chatted his brothers on their Group chat that Gulf made, Mild was one as well as that other brother of theirs.

"I'll take Gulf home now"

He sent...

Mild:
Where are you? What happened?

Saint:
Is it that bad?

Tommy:
Where are you?

Max look at Gulf who's tears are still falling out from his eyes...

Max:
We're at one of the benches. Near the cafeteria... He's crying so much and I can't tell you here, it's too painful.

Tommy:
Just the highlight...

Others seen it...

Max sigh and started to type,

Max:
Gulf's crying his heart out as he saw that Mew's actually with the one he's cheated with Gulf. He was hurt not just because of that... it is because Gulf's still inlove with Mew and that hurts him as bad as we can't imagine it was.

They all were on read, doesn't know what should they reply to... They didn't know about that, they didn't know that comes... Gulf's in total heartbreak right now.

But to their surprise, That one brother of them was online as saw each and every words they exchanged...

Win:
But Gulf's seem can't let go right? I know it hurts so bad... I was too.

Max:
Glad you're finally back Win!

Win:
I don't want to be back as early as this but I heard about Gulf and Mew from Guy. So I thought that maybe I come back as soon as this one. Too bad, Me and Gulf were in the same situation.

Max:
We can all meet.

Win:
I'm not that good with Meetings right now Max. I'm afraid maybe I'll cross paths with that certain guy... I don't want to cry over him again.

Max:
But maybe you and Gulf can talk everything over...

Win:
I'm afraid so, but not now. Sorry.

Max:
Contact me privately or here. Okay?

Then it took a quite awhile before they saw no response from Win... and that, Saint and Tommy with Mild put their phone down, secretly glancing at Mew as that girl stick around him like a lizard or something disgusting...

They just never saw Mew as Mew, but they saw a great player right in front of them.

Mild slowly shakes his head as that thought came out from his head...

"I really want you and my brother to be back because I thought it was just a misunderstanding but..." He secretly sigh to himself "Never thought you're being an a***ole and cheated on my brother multiple times... and He forgives you multiple times because he truly loves you so bad. What have you done Mew?" He sigh once again and look at Saint and Tommy who's looking down on their phones "It will ruin your love story because of this s*it" he then look down and privately messaged Max.

Mild:
Were you home yet?

It took a lot of minutes before Max replied to him.

Max:
No, just arrived at the parking lot... I just put Gulf at the backseat. We'll head home now. See you at home.

Mild then put his phone back to his pocket, trying to convey himself to never push/kick Mew's chair which was in front of him. He wore his straight face...

"This one sucks"

The thought before he let go his annoyed and heavy sigh.

🐥🐥🐥

"Win? You alright my son?" He look up and realized that his mom and Stepdad arrived from the mall, he let go a smile but they know something really came up... so they just placed those items down and settle to each of his side.

"I know there's something wrong" she started "Son, come on" his stepdad seconded... Win look down at first, letting a sigh go and proceeded

"I can't imagine how dumb Gulf was" They look at him "Mew always hurt him but he's still so badly inlove with him. Why can't he just let go?"

Then a young man went inside bringing his soccer ball, looked at Win with an 'I know what's going on' look, Win with their parents look at him "When will you ever let go as well Win? Don't you still love that one guy?" He stand right there "I know you're hurt because Gulf still hold on and kept on giving chances before. But aren't you the same?" Win sigh "Frank, I only give 1 more chance---" "It's still a chance Win..." "What's your point this time?" Frank look at Win, few seconds before telling him...

"It's way better to meet Gulf and others Win. I know you're kinda introvert but you're not that introvert either. You and Gulf shared the same dumbness for letting someone hurt you multiple times and who knows? You'll get back your love once again and that very time, it was true and real... Everyone can be dumb and can be fool of love. All you need was to still carry it on until it fades on its own" Frank smile at them before proceeding to his room for a change.

"Your brother's right Win... maybe it's time to meet them" His stepdad said while his mom says "If you'll be meeting them. Bring Frank around" and they pat Win before standing up and to put all their groceries to its place.

Win stayed right there, thinking about those words. And to let it sink in...

As Frank done changing, he sigh as he took a seat on his own bed... bringing out that necklace he once had with the one he truly love.

He held it on his hand while looking at it,

"I'm sorry that I have to go far from you and that you never really remember me at all but they said it's for the best so it's for the best. I only wanted what's best for you even if it's my pain in replace. That's how I love you... And if meeting me makes it wrong, I'll keep my distance just to make you safe... No matter how far or how much pain, I will still be loving you and will be strong and brave for you."

Tears escapes from Frank's eyes, he wiped it off as he bitterly smile while putting the necklace back under his shirt...

"I will only stop loving you until love itself fades... So for now, let me love you still"

He pat his chest to where the necklace located... as he breath deep in,

"I hope you're happy with your life right now"