Pr•l•gue 0.2 | 3 | Interest

The soft drumming of the rain against the window to your left seemed more interesting than the current topic your teacher was discussing.

There were faint chatters in your row of the classroom and it annoyed you that most of them was about none other than the guy sitting two rows up from your seat.

Thunder merely glared at the blackboard, his red eyes simply tracing the lines of whatever writings were there. As usual, listening to the discussion was rather another boring wait for him until the bell rings to decide class was over.

His morning was already halfway ruined with all the girls checking him out so bluntly and pestering him even when he had politely asked for them to leave him alone.

Coming early to school was a huge benefit for him and his brothers, especially for the favorites, him and Solar. He was either alone in those mornings wandering the halls of the school or letting Cyclone ramble away as he drifts off to sleep listening to his brother's stories.

This morning was one of his unfortunate ones. The ones when his 'fans' decided to come early as well just to pester them and try to seduce him.

It was so early and he wasn't in the mood to be dealing with them, let alone talk with anyone at all. Yet on the other hand, his brothers had more freetime to themselves and Solar had you.

Thunder yawns, hiding his mouth behind his hand and his eyes were already half-lidded with sleepiness. He shakes it off though, aware that he still had to listen a bit to the teacher to catch up with the lesson. Or else Quake will be nagging at him again about falling asleep in class. And he gets away every time without the teacher knowing, all because of his cap covering his face.

A faint chatter behind him had subtly distracted him, catching his attention. He scoffs, hearing they were about him again and he peeks to see if they were the same girls as always.

Right as he was, he moves to turn away but you were caught in his line of sight. He watched curiously as you stared out of the window, occasionally tracing the raindrops with a finger on the glass.

A small smile found its way to his lips and he faces back to the blackboard, just in time when you felt someone staring at you.

Your eyes scanned the room in curiosity, feeling someone had been staring at you. The girls were just chatting as usual but there wasn't anything else that seemed off. Or more specifically, no one seemed to be watching you when you most certainly felt it.

Eh.. Whatever

With a shrug, your attention drifted back to the window beside you, watching how the clouds started to crowd in the sky. Excitement filled you, knowing the familiarity of those cloud forms. Cumulunimbus clouds... Or in other words... Thunderstorm clouds.

・・・・・

Thunder sighed, for the nth time today. A certain female had been trailing him all morning and opted to stick to his side, rambling on so annoyingly Thunder did his best to stop himself from yelling at her.

"Claudette, leave me alone. I'm not interested in you." he coldly shut out the girl behind him, earning a surprised yelp from her.

"But Thu-"

"Piss off."

Real gentle. That was as gentle as he'd get when dealing with them in a bad mood. Said female was now stomping away in the halls as the lightning elemental pushed passed the doors of the cafeteria.

And again, more girls surrounded him, adding to his irritation. Of course, it was already a normal routine he and his brothers had gotten used to, but he never found peace with it. And for some reason, it just seemed to become more and more annoying each day.