11 | Disturbance

"No, Claudette. I already told you he isn't here and won't be for the next few hours."

Quake sighed at the girl standing in front of Tok Aba's counter. He was neatly whirling some whipped cream on a customer's hot chocolate order when the bitch showed up with the fakest smile on her lips. Oh how annoyed it made the earth elemental. He just couldn't get some rest, could he?

Everyday a random girl would be coming to him and his brothers to pester them endlessly. Overly red or pink tinted lips, damned short ass skirts and deep v-cut blouses, cake-faced bitches; Quake was already used to it but sometimes he just wished they weren't so popular. Especially their lightning elemental who's officially rejected every single girl in their school... all except you.

"Oh Quake, I'm his Math partner. How are we gonna do our assignment if you won't let me see him?" Nothing more could make Quake cringe other than a girl's desperate voice for his brother. How they waste their time trying to impress him over and over again when the guy himself told them to "Piss off."

"What do you mean you're his Math partner? He already has a pair and I know for a fact that it's not you." Raising his voice, he turned away and passed the order to Ice in a tray, now ready to be served. "You could've done that earlier." Ice scoffed, quite loudly, wanting the bitch to hear him. And she did, quite disappointingly in her part.

Angry, Claudette stomped away, still desperate to look for Thunderstorm now that she's found out where they live. Quake looked around from the counter whilst wiping it, eyes scanning across the entire area carefully... Only he and Ice were supposed to be there as far as he's concerned.

His other brothers were currently in a park's open area, not too far from the shop, sparring to make some use of their powers along with their gang. Of course, Solar had invited you to join them.. To at least watch them and you agreed without argument.... Like he'd miss a chance to impress his best friend.

He glances at the clock hanging on his grandfather's shop, the time reading 4:25pm. Surely enough by now, their sparring session should be over soon and will decide to come back home in a while... I can't let them come back if she's still here... He scratched his head and tapped onto his watch, contacting Cyclone with a hushed voice as he hid behind the counter.

"Cyclone how's the spar going?" He asked, trying to subtly open a conversation.

Meanwhile, further across from the shop, Cyclone was taking a rest, sitting on his hover board while Fang and Thunderstorm were busy beating each other up. "It's going great, Gempa. You should've been here though, it's gotten quite heated up." The wind elemental grinned as he moved his arm to show him the current situation.

Quake awed at the scene. Thunderstorm was cutting through Fang's shadows, electrifying them as he approached the shadow manipulator with his lightning speed. He hears their brothers and the gang cheering in the background as a blinding light emitted from the spar.

"Looks like you're enjoying." Quake grinned. "Yeah duh. Aren't you and Ice planning on joining us?" Cyclone frowned, very much wanting for them to be together for the spar but Quake shakes his head with a small smile. "Not today, Cy... But listen, I need a favor."

"Eh?" the younger sweatdropped, amused and irritated as Quake informed him of Claudette's whereabouts.

・・・・・

Sweat ran down Thunderstorm's body, utterly exhausted from the spar with Fang. The tip of his Thunderblade was buried into the ground next to him, Fang's elbow resting upon the edge of its hilt.

"Hey, that was a great match." Fang extended his fist to the lightning elemental. Thunder bumps his fist whilst devouring the water bottle Yaya had passed to him. "Yeah, you too Fang." he grinned, wiping the sweat on his forehead with the back of his hand.