1st ARC | 24 PT 2 | Bon Appétit

~Stay tuned for special scene inspired by pic up top~

Time to feed my honeys! 😈

『・・・・・』

The moist asphalt crunched beneath your feet with the little stones and pebbles your shoes crushed as you approached the front door of your house.

The whole journey home, a succoring blanket encompassed you and Thunderstorm and truly, you needn't say a word under the beautiful moonlight.

Occasional glances were spared, simply holding hands along the way; catching the other smiling and turning away when caught.

Hali being caught staring the most.

He'd inquire of your well-being from time to time, concerned if your thoughts were still swallowing you up and he'd grip your hand a little tighter on chances he'd notice you seemed to have spaced off.

And so, in the fullness of time... "You should get in.", you've arrived at your doorstep.

The walk home was officially over and that meant Thunderstorm was to leave for he's completed his task... And yet you weren't sure you wanted him to go.

The same thought has crossed the male's mind, but he didn't think you would agree, second-guessing accompanying you home was enough for you.

Hell, was he wrong.

The air around you immediately thickened, becoming so awkward it was suffocating you both just standing there, fingers still subconsciously entangled together.

Shouldn't she be reaching for the doorknob by now...? He thought.

Isn't he gonna say anything else...? You hoped so.

Eventually growing tired of the silence, Hali cleared his throat, causing your attention to transfix on him with unexpected eagerness.

He smiled at you, somewhat. "Guess I better get going then.." oh but he most definitely didn't seem too happy about it, truly.

And from your silence, he took it as his cue to leave, giving you one last nod before turning away.

However, he halted in place, gasping at the force preventing him from leaving.

Huh...? His head whipped back to your direction, perplexed yet curious of the hand seizing his.

Why wouldn't she...? Thunder wasn't sure of your intentions, hindering him from leaving like that and he raises a brow, "Y-yeah...? Wh-what is it?" he managed to stutter out.

For the last minute, you've mulled over your thoughts, reconsidering some facts til you've lost yourself in an enchantment that's lured you deep into those beautifully lit vermilion orbs.

"(Y/n)..?" he called again, no less becoming even more embarrassed with the stare you were giving him.

Not a second has passed and you've cut him off. "Stay the night, Hali."

Sta-wait-wha-!!?!??

My, how intriguingly threatening. A mere simple request and his brain malfunctioned, overthinking the short sentence that's rang in his ears for at least a few seconds.

Thank the lords, there was barely any light to illuminate his face or you'd see just how torn he was for a decision.

He was flustered, trying to understand if he actually heard you right or perhaps he was already freaking exhausted he's starting to hear things.