CHAPTER 28: Jesika

The pain was excruciating for both the times I shifted. I felt every bone inside of me feel as though everything was breaking. From my ribs all the way down to my feet finally until it was over. 

I couldn't mind-link Drake at the time my wolf came out-of-nowhere and surprised me. I felt horrible and disappointed in myself about knowing that Dominic had to go through a similar 'painful' experience. Although he was a lot braver and stronger than me when he did it. 

"I'm sorry." I started. 

"don't be. I'm sorry I wasn't here when your wolf came. Which, why didn't you mind link me?" He asks as we pulled apart a little bit to look at one another. 

"I was in so much pain,  it was hard to do or say anything." I explain. 

"I promise, I'm gonna help you get through this. We all will." He assures me. "Believe it or not, it will get better and easier." 

"I love you." I smile at him. 

"I love you more." He replies as he returns a smile. 

He then leans in closer and our lips meet and though it's passionate, we both suddenly start to remember that we have the house to ourselves and we both seem to have the same idea as our kiss deepens and becomes more lustful. 

I then drop the blanket onto the floor after we both stand up. Next he quickly stars removing his clothes and tossing them onto the floor. We go back to kissing and our tongues continue fighting for dominance over the other until finally he surrenders to me while I sit him onto the couch and get down on my knees as I continue looking into his eyes. 

Next I grab his shaft and start to stroke it up and down at a good pace then lower my head while I begin placing his tip into my mouth, swirling the top of his now hard cock and start to move more and more of his length inside of my mouth and pick up the pace a little bit more using both my hand and mouth. 

"Mmmm....." I begin moaning. 

"Mmm.....Fuck you are so good at that." He says as he grabs my hair and pulls it back a little so we could continue locking eyes with one another. 

Soon enough, he gets real hard and I can taste a little bit of precum then he lefts me up off the floor then sits me down onto the couch and kneels down now in front of me and moves his head between my legs and moves his tongues up and down between my wet lips as he starts right away, flicking at my sweet sensitive bud with the tip of his tongue. 

It drives me crazy every time he does it. Next I feel him insert a couple of fingers deep inside of me while continuing flicking at my clit and continuing to look into my eyes also. 

It doesn't take too long before I begin to squirt from his fingers hitting my G-Spot every time he thrusts them deep inside until my legs start shaking and I make a mess all over his tongue and hand. 

"Mmmm....You taste so good." He licks his fingers then climbs on top of me and lays me down on the couch then has me taste my juices off his fingers and then goes back to making out with me. 

He then reaches down quickly in the back pocket of his pants and tears open the condom's pack and rolls it on before thrusting deep and hard inside of me and right away taking off fast. 

Neither one of us can contain ourselves or hold back from the ecstasy we are feeling at the moment and I don't know if it's my wolf or me but I suddenly get the urge to become dominant. 

So I push him off me and quickly have him sitting back against the couch then I straddle his legs and lower myself onto his cock until I feel every inch of him deep inside of me while I start riding him fast while holding onto the couch. 

The noises between our moans of pleasure as well as our skin slapping against each other as I ride him even faster up and down as he holds my hips. 

"Fuck!" He moans loudly before then having me get onto my knees with my legs spread and bent over as he grabs my hips then thrusts deep and hard inside of me as he rubs my clit faster and faster. 

Next he grabs my hair and pulls it a little bit to have me look at him while he places his hand gently on my neck and kisses me hard. 

"I love you so fucking much!" I moan loudly as I feel my climax about to hit. 

"I fucking love you too!" He says continuing to pound me harder and faster from behind until we both come together at the same time. 

I swear I am definitely the luckiest woman in the world to have not just an amazing son but the fact that my mate is a sex god practically. 

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)