Chapter Thirty-Four: Shopping

Y/n POV:

It has been a very rough first few months with Miya to say the least...

It turns out that Miya is a very energetic kitten, and she's also the complete opposite of Titus. Because of this, Titus spends most of his time hiding from her.

Whenever Titus tried would try to go near her she would end up pouncing on him to try and get him to play with him.

I've also had to redo so many pages because she's either eaten, or clawed at them when I would try to get Titus to come out.

I'm still amazed at how she's able to do it almost every time. Sometimes I wish that she would have just stayed the quiet little kitten that she was when I had her for the first few weeks.

At least she's able to have solid food now. So, that's a plus, and thank god that she was easy to litter train. (get it? Like potty train, but with litter because of the litter box? Do people already say this? Probably. Now I feel stupid...)

If it weren't for that then I honestly don't know what I would've done T-T

Ichimatsu comes in to check on Miya regularly which I kind of expected because he is also a pretty big fan of cats, but what I wasn't expecting was for everyone else to come over to my room to try and play with Miya as well.

Jyushimatsu was able to keep up with Miya's energy so Miya always looked forward to playing with him. I was definitely grateful for that. Mainly because she wouldn't wake me up in the middle of the night anymore because she would use up most of her energy playing with Jyushimatsu during the day.

Choromatsu would always try and dress her up as Nyaa Chan which would make me laugh. She didn't seem to mind it, but she would always claw at him when he would try to add a mini Nyaa Chan wig from one of his figures.

Osomatsu showed up the least out of everyone, but when he did I was always fearful. The reason was because Osomatsu would just eat the dried sardines in front of her.

Most of the time that led to him being scratched too, and whenever I would try and get them back he would just pull them just out of my reach while making me jump for them.

Karamatsu on the other hand would always try to pet her, but would end up being scratched. I don't know why, but for some odd reason she doesn't seem to like Karamatsu.

Every time that that happened he seemed so sad too which broke my heart a little bit every time that that happened.

Todomatsu seemed to be the only one that had a secret hatred for Miya. He would make sure to take at least one selfie with her when he came by, and sometimes he would dress her in a cute little outfit he would buy.

I honestly thought that they might have got along the best, but instead of that it seemed like they were rivals of some kind.

Miya would always move at the last second when Todomatsu would take a photo with her, but would act like she was just rubbing her head against him.

It happened enough times for me to realize that she did it on purpose...

Todomatsu would also occasionally make faces at her when he would think that I wasn't looking too.

It was pretty funny to me, but I also knew that I should probably try and fix that before the situation escalated.

Miya actually really liked Nyaa Chan. So, whenever she would come over Miya would always purr whenever Nyaa Chan would pet her.

I offered for Nyaa Chan to take care of her because of this, but she said that she wouldn't have the time to be able to properly take care of her like I have with the way that her schedule is right now.