FIFTY SEVEN

It's not quite often that Doyoung feels anxious. But as he waits outside the SBS building, his heart races so fast and loudly, he can feel it in his ears. He taps his foot against the ground, wanting only to see Taeyong as soon as possible. When he spots a man with chocolate hair and glasses running towards him at lightning speed, Doyoung's foot freezes, and he smiles.

"What are you doing here? Is it okay for you to leave work?" Taeyong asks, leaning over as he tries to catch his breath.

"I'm a privileged corporate heir. I could do whatever I want, technically." Doyoung looks at Taeyong who seems like he might collapse any second. "What about you?"

"Most of my work is in the morning." Taeyong straightens up after a bit, and the sight is a slight shock to Doyoung. He's only ever seen Taeyong with his floppy mop of hair and casual wear, often a sauce stain accessorizing his clothes. But the Tayeong in front of him has neat hair, combed back, and a clean pressed suit. He looks more mature, and quite handsome too. "So, what are you here for?" However, Taeyong's wide smile that seems to never leave his face is the exact same.

Doyoung slides his hand into his suit pocket and pulls out the paper. He hands it to Taeyong, who looks at it eagerly. "That's my answer," Doyoung says casually.

"Man, you are a genius!" Taeyong exclaims happily. "Checking all three of them? If this was a test, you would have gotten a 100! No wonder you're so smart." Taeyong stuffs the note in his pocket. "Oh, and where's Kong?"

Doyoung's eyebrows furrow in confusion. "Kong?"

"Your friend! I thought it looked like you. Well, how you used to. Very frowny."

"Working for me." Doyoung shakes his head. "It really scared me, you know."

"That's your brother, don't say mean things!" Taeyong laughs and holds out his hand. "Anyways, I can take a short break, without them noticing. Hopefully. Want to get some coffee, boyfriend?" Doyoung groans in embarrassment, but he can't hold back the smile on his face. He reluctantly holds Taeyong's hand. As soon as Taeyong grabs ahold, he tightens his grip. "You're not going anywhere!"

The two set off.

Back in Doyoung's office, Assistant Kang screams and falls over at the surprising sight of Director Kong at his desk.