THANK YOU

Hello hello! Thank you so much for reading Sun & Moon all the way to the end! It was both difficult and fun to write this story since I'm not a fan of the people I wrote about. I know almost nothing about NCT, and I honestly don't care nor plan on pushing myself to learn. For those of you who don't know or didn't read my introduction note, I wrote this story for a Nctzen friend who asked me to write a Dotae fic. I personally don't really know anything about them!

But that also allowed to me write everything more objectively. There had been many times where I wasn't sure what to do next, and I even considered to just stop writing altogether. But every single vote and comment was what motivated me to keep pushing forward. Without all you kind readers, I would have abandoned this story long ago.

I actually started writing this story when I was fifteen. I'll be honest, at the time, I thought I was doing an amazing job with this story. Now that I'm older, I find this piece of work incredibly lacking and one dimensional. There are many aspects of it I dislike, but I think my distaste for this story only shows how much I've grown as a writer.

Even so, I hope that there was any single thing from my story that had reached out to you. I tried to write it so that I could include messages that are important to me. It saddened me that there were people who related to Doyoung's initial behavior and feelings from the beginning of the story. In an idealistic world, I would wish that he were not a relatable character. Unfortunately, that's not the case, so instead, I can only hope that you all can find happiness, freedom, friendship, family, love, warmth, or anything you need or want. Like Seulmin said, every person deserves absolute and full happiness, more than you have right now, even if you can't imagine your life getting any better.

I'm always here for you if you ever need me.

With much love, this is @hoonatic saying her final thank you: Thank you!