Caught by Prof Aunty

Gulf's mind was out of the class as he keeps on thinking about his wet dream while add few addition scenes in which he prefers and hoping to be done upon him.

With that dirty mind working his body unconsciously react and thus make him having a raging boner that make him sometimes annoyed with his body.

'Jr you better behave and don't get excited now' said Gulf to himself while he's glaring at Gulf Jr

"You Okay Gulf? You glare at your crotch like an idiot" ask Kokliang as he looking straight in front towards the whiteboard.

"Nope, not okay. Having a battle with my crotch right now. Don't disturb me" whisper Gulf as he keeps on glaring his crotch.

Kokliang quickly turn his head and look at Gulf who's looking like an idiot glaring at his crotch making Kokliang shake his head in disapproval.

"Gulf, seriously you need to stop that because you look like an idiot" whisper Kokliang as he jots down notes.

"I said don't disturb me Kokliang" whisper Gulf a little harsh.

"Then stop glaring at your crotch idiot" said Kokliang as he turns briefly towards Gulf and slightly elbow him.

"Stop it Kokliang, I'm dead serious" said Gulf still continue to glare at his Jr.

Unknowing to Gulf as he was busy glaring his crotch his strict Professor Aunty notice his action and march towards him.

Gulf was busy glaring at his crotch that he didn't notice Kokliang softly elbowing him trying to get his attention action but all is in vain when his professor stands beside him.

"Ahem"

"Stop Kokliang, don't disturb me"

"Ahem"

"Shhh"

"Ahem"

"Seriously stop that or imma kick your ass" said Gulf as he still glaring his crotch.

"Is something wrong with your crotch Gulf?" said the professor.

"Sheaaa, khaaw thoot Professor Aunty" said Gulf as he looked up towards Prof and then avoid her eye contact while making a wai gesture.

"Professor Aunty?! Gulf go to the hall, out from my class" said the professor.

Gulf quickly pack his belonging and put it inside his bag then place his bag right next to Kokliang as he gets out from the class empty handed.

Gulf was out from the class in a record time and wondering what should he do to kill the remaining time.

Few minutes of pondering Gulf then an brilliant idea hit him like a jackpot so he decided to walk around the campus having a mini tour by himself before return to the class minutes away before the class end.

As he turns towards his left side he bumped into San who's walking the other side of the blind spot.

"Fuck" said subconsciously Gulf as he falls onto his butt.

"Geez San, stop bumping on me. I'm not a girl to keep on bumping and end up liking you" said Gulf as he stands up while dusting off his ass.

"Not my fault you're the one who bumped into me again stupid" reply San as he folds his arms together.

'Why the fuck he didn't even fall? Well I'll definitely blame on his tall ass like a tree height' said Gulf to himself.

"Geez, once a jerk forever a jerk. Not even a sorry" said Gulf as he walks off from San.

Gulf movement was halted when San grab his arms and started to pull him away from the hallway.

"San, where are we going?" said Gulf in a confuse tone.

"San!" said an irritate Gulf.

San continue pulling Gulf with him as they head towards behind of Medicine Faculty Building which has a quieter environment.