Please let me have Pad Krapow

The trio walks out from the house as if like a model looking chick and proud.

"MEW~," said Gulf as he runs over towards Mew as he shifts.

"Oh Goddess, the fuck are you naked in the broad daylight!" said Gulf angrily as he close his eyes but peeking at Mew's limp dick.

"I shift into my wolf didn't I so I have to take my clothes off" explain Mew calmly knowing the exact thing happen with his parents when they are still alive.

"Jeez, show off. Hey, hey! Don't look at him" said Gulf at the female pack warrior who takes a glance at her alpha but was caught by Gulf's eagle eyes.

"Mate you don't have to worry as you are mine and I am yours. And this is all yours so you don't need to close or peep at this goodies" said Tharn playfully which makes both San and Kokliang fake vomit action.

"You two really suit each other, both crazy," said San while walking hand-in-hand with his mate who nods his head.

"Brother you better behave or else your ass might get whooped by Gulf," said Kokliang as he tugged his mate's hand before they both runs over towards their pack members and retreat.

"Heard that mate, we both crazy," said Mew as he hugs Gulf who was trying to avoid his limp dick.

"I am not, I'm cute and adorable babe plus you better behave or I might whoop your firm ass," said Gulf as he winked at his mate and he could feel that Mew's dick getting hard on him.

"Fuck you, Mew, don't fucking get hard while you're naked and out in this open area where people could see your fucking hard dick" growl Gulf lowly as he covers Mew's lower half with his.

"You can help me mate, let's do a quicky inside the house?" said Mew playfully.

"Fuck no!" said Gulf as he pulls out his shirt and covers Mew's dick with it.

"A blowjob then?" asked Mew again in a playful tone.

"No," said Gulf as they both head over to Mew's abandon car.

"A handjob maybe?" asked Mew now hoping for something because his dick is fully hard-standing proudly against Gulf's clothes.

"No," said Gulf as he hops into the car without looking back.

"Gulf look," said Mew as he hands Gulf's shirt over his hard dick.

"Oh for fuck sake, get in the car you small kid trap inside a big ass man's body," said Gulf groaning as he covers his blush face.

Mew laughing loudly at Mew's cute attitude while he walks over to the car hood and quickly change into his clothes before hopping inside the car and drove away.

15 minutes of driving both Mew and Gulf stopped by the roadside medium size diner to have their lunch before continuing their journey home.

"Welcome to TT diner," said the waiter as she hands over the menu to them.

Both Gulf and Mew quietly scan through the menu searching for their foods.

"Pad Krapow please let me have Pad Krapow, let them have Pad Krapow here" murmur Gulf cutely as he looks at the menu while Mew smiles at his mate who murmurs for his favourite food.

"Yes. They have Pad Krapow. Mew, they have Pad Krapow. Write down Pad Krapow in the order sheet" said Gulf smiling at Mew looking like a small kid.

"Okay Gulf, Pad Krapow (Fried Basil) one and I'll take Khao Pad (Fried Rice). Do you want extra spicy in your Pad Krapow?" asked Mew, as he finished, wrote down their menu.