Biomedical Science Student

The first sentence that come out from San's mouth is "What are you?".

"Err, I'm pretty sure I'm a human not a ghost" reply Gulf.

"A human with unbelievable amount of strength, that's weird. So weird" said San.

"Well I have a good build if you haven't notice yet" said Gulf as he looked bored at San.

"But still it doesn't explain anything"

"Gosh, what's wrong with you werewolf with explanation. Like I said I'm a human with a good build and like you said I have an unbelievable strength which make me one of a kind" reply Gulf as he gives some space between them.

"Wait, what!" reply San as he drops his jaw.

"Yes, yes. I know you are a werewolf and I also know about them. Just so you know I have mate and a family member who are werewolves" said Gulf casually.

"Pfftt, yea yea. Okay, I believe you" said San in a smirk voice.

"You know what dickhead, I'm done with you" said Gulf as he sassily walk away from San.

San quickly grab Gulf's hand and stop his movement.

"So does it mean Kokliang really is your mate?!" ask San

"Where the fuck did you get those idea?" asked Gulf.

"Well, you kinda seems overprotective of him since day one so I assume that he is your mate?? Since you said you have one" said San.

"He's not my mate dumb dumb. I protect him because someone is being a dick head and bully the weakling" reply Gulf in a little annoyed tone.

"Okay fine, I'm sorry for bullying him but who is your mate tho?" asked a curious San.

"None of your beeswax so bye bye" said Gulf as he turns around ready to walk away but not before he heard San said.

"Hmph, I bet you don't have a mate brat" said San while smirking.

"I don't see any mark at your neck" add San with a wide grin.

Gulf was so done with San attic as he just sighed and turn around while looking dead at San who was still smirking at him.

Gulf pulled down his collar of his turtleneck shirt as he shows the mark that Mew or more like Tharn had put on him.

San looked at Gulf's mark and take a small whiff as he widens his eyes while gasps and quickly take a knee in front of Gulf who's dumbfounded by the situation.

"Stand up you idiot. People will think that you are propose to me dumbo" said Gulf in a teasing manner as he quickly pulled San up.

"I'm so sorry Gulf, I didn't know that you are mated to our King. Please forgive me" said San as he bows his head.

"Oh my poor child" said Gulf while laughing.

"I'm curious, why are you such a bully and a dickhead?" asked Gulf.

"Well, you interest me. Never have anyone did what you did to me and also I didn't know any other way to get your attention so I did what I know best" reply San.

"Well what a dick move you have dickhead" reply Gulf while laughing out loud as San join him.

"Tell me San why is it that you always on the right timing when I'm at my faculty ground?" asked Gulf.

"Dude, seriously? My class is literally opposite yours" reply San in a dumbfounded manner.

"How would I know where's your class and what is your schedule" reply Gulf.

"I'm a Biomedical Science student, seriously you need to know your surroundings" said San as he facepalm himself.

"For a bully and rough type of person like you as a Biomedical Science Student, it was so unexpected and funny at the same time" said Gulf while laughing out loud as soon as San told Gulf about his study course.

"Then what about you?" ask San.

"God that was so unexpected of you. Well if it isn't concern me or my wellbeing then I don't see the point of knowing my surroundings" shrugged Gulf.

"You are a weird kid" said San as he face palm himself again.

"Not weird you dickhead. I'm unique, one of the kind Gulf" said Gulf as he laughed at his own reply.

"Whatever brat, let's go back to our class before we both dead" reply San.

"Nah, you go ahead. I'll just wait outside of my classroom"

"What did you do Gulf? Did you get kicked out from the class?" said San smirking.

"Me? Get kicked out from the class? My child that negative thought of yours need to change. I choose to walked out from the class due to unforeseen reasons" reply Gulf in a fake British accent.

"Unforeseen reasons my ass, I bet my whole fortune that you got kick out from the class" said San.

Both San and Gulf standing in front of their perspective classroom.

San looked at Gulf wave a small wave at him before open his classroom door while Gulf reply San's wave with his middle finger as he sticks his tongue out as he continues his quest on measure his parameter of the Medicine Faculty while he waited for Kokliang to finish their class so that he can take his bag and go back home quickly.