Divert

The whole day Gulf was busy with his patient until he got no time to read his message. The moment he has time he quickly calls back Mew as he's the one who called gazillion times.

"Boo, pick me up at 9 pm tonight not now," said Gulf as soon as Mew pick up the phone.

"Gulf I need you to come back home now," said Mew in an urgent tone.

"Why? What happen? What's wrong?" asked Gulf as he quickly heads over to his office.

"Baby Tin is missing. I'm coming now bii to pick you up" said Mew as he starts his car engine.

"Okay," said Gulf as he packs his stuff and rush to the hospital entrance.

*RING RING* *RING RING*

"Almost at the entrance," said Gulf as he picks his phone up without looking at the caller.

"Okay," said the unknown caller.

Gulf felt weird as Mew never reply him short and then straight away hangs up the phone call. Upon reaching the main entrance Gulf felt weird as he couldn't see Mew's car but a heavily tinted minivan check break in front of him and pull him in. It went in a blink of an eye, few seconds Gulf was staring at the tinted minivan and the next second he was pulled inside the van then drove away.

Before Gulf could react he was pinned down by few men as they cover his nose chloroform.

'MEW HELP! KIDNAPPED! Chloroform' said Gulf to Mew before he passes out.

---- ---- ---- ----

Meanwhile back at the packhouse, everyone was searching for Baby Tin while Mew starts his engine but before he could pull out he heard Gulf's weak mind link desperately asking for help.

'GULF! GULF! BII! PLEASE HEAR ME!' scream Mew desperately to his mate through their mind link but no answer nor respond from Gulf.

"Pho, we found Tin! He's with this unknown pack member" said Mild through their mind link.

"Get her lock inside the dungeon, I'm coming now" growl Mew as he replies to Mild.

The moment Mew enters the dungeon he marches over to the enemy and grabs her neck slamming her to the wall while the others startle at their alpha's attitude.

"Where's my mate" growl Tharn angrily as he takes over.

"Haha *cough* haha, Alpha Mew you can say goodbye to that," said the female omega.

"You really should keep an eye on your precious" add the omega.

"Where is my mate!" growl Tharn again and this time he used his alpha tone to command her in which she has to obey.

"Lu-luna is wi-with Al-alpha" Stutter the female omega as he shows her neck submissively.

"Which Alpha!" commanded Tharn angrily as he looks at the omega directly at her eyes.

"Alp-alpha Fiat," said the omega.

The moment that word register in Mew's brain he slams the omega roughly and with force into the wall as she dies from the impact. Blood splatter everywhere in the room due to the impact. Few seconds after that Mew growl his most angry deep growl which makes everyone in the room tilted their head in submission including his children before he dashes out from the dungeon.

"Pho where are you going?" asked Thorn as he runs after his father who was driven with blood lust.

"To Alpha Fiat's mansion," said Mew through their mind link before he transforms into wolf and sprint.

Upon reaching the mansion Mew looks around in a confused but alert with his surrounding that seems like a dead mansion with an unkempt mansion, from outside it looks like an abandoned place or a hunted mansion. Mew ignore it and sniff the air in which smell thick of dry blood as he getting close to the mansion the dried blood smell the strongest as he opens the creaking door.

"Ah, welcome Alpha Mew," said an echoing voice.

"Give my mate back," said Mew as he enters the mansion.

"HAHAHAHAHA" laughing evilly as the sound echoing throughout the mansion.

"YOU BASTARD TRAPPED MY MATE AND TRICK HIM INTO FORGETTING ME! HIS TRUE MATE" said the voice angrily as its echo.

"ENOUGH!" said Tharn angrily as his voice echoing.

Tharn was on high alert as he looks at his surrounding that was covered with spider webs, broken shattered glass and dust.

Due to his amazing hearing, he could hear a small muffled voice coming from his left side of the door so he dashes towards the door and opens it in which reveal Gulf who was being tied up to a chair and a piece of white cloth covering his mouth.

"I'm here bii, I'm here," said Mew as head over to Gulf but halted as Fiat stand upright next to Gulf while holding a knife at his neck.

"Who says you can have him?" asked Fiat as he presses the dagger at Gulf's neck as a prickle of slide down at his milky skin.

"Ah-ah, no. Move back one step or I will stab him" said Fiat as he pushes slightly at Gulf's neck.

"You know Mew, oh yes have a seat," said Fiat as he pointed at the chair that was right beside of him.

"Yes take a seat, Alpha Mew, the greatest, the strongest, the mighty Alpha. Now look at you, so so small, follow my orders obediently, not so great aren't you and strong too" said Fiat in a sing-song.

He then takes his seat at the head of the table next to a tie-up Gulf while he smirks at Mew who was seating at the end of the table opposite him fuming looking directly at him.