Rescue

'Oh, Goddess it's been more than a month now why can't we find him!' scream Mew as he punches his office wall which makes Tharn snarl before he whines feeling sad that he couldn't do a better job keeping his mate safe.

"Alpha we found their hideout!" scream Kokliang through their mind link.

"Warriors gather around we will bring my mate home" command Mew swiftly as he power walks out from his home office.

"The rest of the pack members stay inside the house, no one gets out not even for a walk, not until we come home and teenagers keep them safe, make use of your training while we are away," said Mew as he arrived at the main door.

"This bastard Alpha Fiat love to surprise attack other pack and now we will surprise attack him with full force" add Mew as they depart.

---- ---- ---- ----

'Fuck! I hope they get the message' said Gulf to himself as he holds a small boy.

"Rise and shine my love," said Fiat as he enters the room while he switches on the room lights.

"Why the fuck you hold him?" asked Fiat angrily as he marches over to Gulf and the boy.

"Don't Fiat please don't" plead Gulf as he tries to protect the boy from him.

"I said move mutt" command Fiat to the boy as the small boy shaking like a leaf crawl away from Gulf but halted by him.

"Fiat please, he's just a kid" plead Gulf again as he grabs the boys arm, halted his movement.

"Don't try to protect this bastard," said Fiat as he yanks the boy away from Gulf's hold.

"You fucking dare to touch my mate. You stupid mutt" said Fiat as he kicks the boy on his stomach.

"No, don't!" scream Gulf as he tries to pull Fiat away from the boy but was he himself get pushed away by Fiat who unconsciously uses his alpha werewolf force in which sent Gulf to fly away from them a couple of meters and he accidentally hit his head on the bed frame.

"Fuck Gulf!" scream Fiat as he rushes over to him and cradles him near to his body.

"Gulf baby, please open your eyes" add Fiat as he slaps softly a couple of time on Gulf's cheek.

Little does Fiat know that luck was on Gulf side as he only hit slightly on his head which makes him unconscious just for a moment. Fiat then holds Gulf up and lay him on the bed slowly before he looks at the boy with full hatred.

"You stupid boy! I will kill you for this" said Fiat as he marches over to the boy after gently put Gulf on the bed.

Without mercy, he grabs the boy skinny body throwing him down like a rag doll then punch him countless time as his face which distorted at the impact. The boy was bleeding heavily as he was powerless and weak against an Alpha, so he lay there to receive one blow at the time as he slowly dying.

"Warrior gets this filthy body out from my mate's room," said Fiat as he walks out from the room but before that he spat on the boy then head out to get rid of the blood that was staining his hands and his clothes.

After freshen up Fiat went to the kitchen to get some food for him and Gulf but before he could even step foot inside the kitchen area their house alarm rang all over indicate that they were being under attack.

"Fuck that fake fate mate," said a very angry Fiat.

"Warriors gather and kill them all" add Fiat as they all transform into their wolf and run towards the forest.