Sassy Gulf

Gulf smirk at them both making both Mew and Kokliang left in a confuse state, Gulf wanting to joke around and disturb them but his wit come to end when he look at them both.

"Nah, not now. Just don't be that jerk Gulf, let's have a good morning with this two dorks" said Gulf while rolling his eyes.

"Gulf stop standing there like a statue and get your ass inside the car or we seriously will be late" said Kokliang.

'Gosh why am I being kind? I should annoyed them but again I'm not in the mood to disturb them but I want too gahh I don't know. Urghh why am I so complicated early in the morning' said Gulf as he having battle with his inner thoughts.

Unknowing to him a pair of muscular yet slender arms wrap around Gulf and lift him up walking towards the car.

Taking a few steps stride to the car and place him safely at the back seat sending small soft electricity travel to his body as Gulf gasped almost sounded like a moan.

But his moment was destroyed by Kokliang who pinch his left arm making his delulu mind back to the living state.

"Damn Kokliang that's painful" said Gulf as he rubbed his brushed arm.

"You should have listen to us" reply Kokliang.

They all arrived at the school and Kokliang takes off like fire caught in his pants as soon as Gulf get out from the car.

'What's wrong with him?' mutter Gulf to himself.

Gulf turn around as he shut the door but caught in between the car and Mew.

Mew look at Gulf as if he's the snack thus making Gulf's Jr stir from his sleep but before anything happen Gulf quickly push Mew aside in perfect timing as he leans in for a kiss.

Gulf manage to run away and escape from his mate and enter the Faculty of Medicine's building.

Gulf run inside and saw Kokliang standing leaning at the wall for support so Gulf run towards him.

"You okay bud?" ask Gulf.

"Those cardio is so not good for me in the morning" reply Kokliang in a shaky voice.

"Forreal my boy, you forreal right now" said Gulf in his 'I don't believe you' tone.

"Well, well, look who we have here. Hmm..." said San.

In an instant Gulf know San was disturbing or more like chasing after Kokliang so he must have been running the whole place just to avoid bumping into him.

Gulf turn around and looked at San the main culprit that disturb Kokliang every time he's at university ground.

San walks slowly towards both of them while smirking so Gulf stands in front of him in a protective stand shield Kokliang from San's view.

Gulf's anger started to raise little by little as he looked at San who's smirking at him, everyone was walking slowly and looked at them as if a brawl will happen in any minute.

"Gulf, let's go. Leave him" said Kokliang as he tugged Gulf's sleeves as he steps away from Gulf's protective shield that cover his body frame.

Kokliang was so ready to get away from San and disappear as soon as possible but Gulf pulled his sleeve away from Kokliang's graps.

Not wanting to waste this opportunity to talk to San, face to face and get his message straight to his thick skull.

"Listen here you dick face I'm not in the mood to play with you so move along you wall of bully" said Gulf as everyone stiff a laugh making San growl.

San try to punch Gulf but he quickly duck and shifted his weight while making his punch heavy as Gulf hit him on his side at his rib cage.

As a student who study to be a doctor in the future he knows which area are vital to human even if that person is a werewolf.

The punch that Gulf give towards San, the impact makes him clutch his side while kneeling down, hitting the sensitive and most painful side of the ribcage without breaking it.

"Bye-bye dick face" said Gulf as he takes his bow with a smirk and walked away with Kokliang beside him trying his hardest not to laugh.

"You do know that no one dares to hurt him right" said Kokliang while holding his laughter.

"Well my boy, I'm not like the rest of them. Just so you know I'm one of the kind" said Gulf laughing as he walked towards his class.

"You really are something" said Kokliang smiling.

"I'm unique wolf boy and not to brag but I'm strong too" said Gulf as he laughing while walked towards their class.

"You really need to teach me how to fight" said Kokliang as he tried to keep his pace with Gulf's model walk.

"You need to learn it from your brother not me" reply Gulf as he gives Kokliang a side eye while walking towards their class.

"Plus the world only need one sassy Gulf not two sassy Gulf my child" add Gulf as he laugh at his own joke.