Alpha Fiat Obsession

"Ahh, now let's settle this misunderstanding between us shall we love?" asked Alpha Fiat to Gulf who frown at him.

"Hmm-hmm-hmm," said Gulf through his taped mouth.

"No love, not yet. I'll take that off when I feel like it but for now love, you need to stay put and calm or else I might get angry as my patience is wearing thin" said Alpha Fiat smiling at Gulf while supporting his chin.

"Anyway, Mew. Do you want to know a story?" asked Alpha Fiat as he looked at Mew in hatred.

"Do I have a choice?" asked Mew back with a little sass in which makes Gulf smirk from behind of the tapes.

"Well.. you don't" reply Alpha Fiat feeling annoyed with Mew's attitude towards him.

"Okay, storytime. Gulf, my love. Do you remember our first encounter at our old high school? That was the very first for me to meet someone that triggers my interest and make me fall for you hard. Like comet hard, hard" said Alpha Fiat smiling at the flashback.

"Back then right Gulf, I thought that you are a little annoyed and so weird to be a sassy man but as I get to know you throughout my high school day and when you become my boyfriend that's when I know your character. Your sassiness jumps out when you care for someone and you want to protect them. I feel the honour to be in your small circle that's when I promise myself that no matter what I will always love you and protect you as you are my one and only mate not some other bitches" said Alpha Fiat as he caresses Gulf's hair in which makes Tharn growl lowly.

"Ah-ah, don't make any sound Mew, don't try to get my mate's attention. It's enough that you've cost damage to him for 25 years, trapped him into staying with you, brainwash him into thinking that you are his mate and asked him to carry 3 abomination child of yours" said Alpha Fiat in venom tone dripping out from his sentence while look at Mew full of hatred.

"Anyway, let's forget about the clown in the room shall we love?" asked Alpha Fiat as he looks at Gulf who looked back at him feeling annoyed and definitely want to kill him but he changes his expression into a blank expression.

"Love, it's been 25 years since I saw you and my oh my you look the same and good or even glowy if I might add. I think pregnancy really did you good. If I knew about this I would have happily pump you with my baby juice since the beginning so that this fucker will not disturb you and let you carry his abomination. I'm sorry Gulf to take this long to come and rescue you" said Alpha Fiat while looking at his hands.

'You fucker! You are the abomination, not my children and mate. You are the one who needs to disappear out from this planet' said Gulf to himself as he rolls his eyes at Alpha Fiat in which didn't go unnoticed by his mate who slightly smirks at Gulf's reaction.

Mew know and could feel that although his mate is tying up and immobile but still he is cursing inside his mind and if the mind could kill people definitely he already killed Alpha Fiat instantly.

'Nothing could stop you being sassy huh mate, not even tied up and the tapes shut your mouth. I can feel you cursing with all your might inside your head' said Mew to himself in which makes Tharn slightly relax.

'Maybe we could do this in the bedroom, where we tie him up instead the other way round. Why did we agree into being tied up to the bed and not him? Hmm, we should really do all that nasty he did to us' said Mew to Tharn as he slightly unconsciously smirks at that thought but caught by both Alpha Fiat and Gulf who glare at him.

"Are you crazy or what? Stop smirking put of nowhere" said Alpha Fiat as he looks at Mew in disgust.

"For 25 years love, I've laid low, and I manage to trick his omega pack member into helping me with information and I'm a little bit disappointed to know everything that you do, no not a little but a lot. Like how come you look so beautiful and in love with him while your true mate is suffering?" said Alpha Fiat full of sadness and regret.

"But I know, that he brainwash you and trick you into thinking that I am him and he is me. I doubt that you'll even stay with him if you know his true colour" add Fiat full of delusional words.

"That omega is your mate isn't she?" asked Mew breaking his silence in which makes Gulf perk up his ear and gives his full attention to his mate.

"She is, she's my fake mate. She keeps on saying that I was her mate but I will never, weaver on our love Gulf, I always know and will always defend our love just like how I stood up to my parents about loving another boy" said Alpha Fiat in which Gulf looked at him puzzled.

"My parents didn't like the idea of two-man together. Yes love they are homophobic, but I couldn't and wouldn't let you go after you stole my heart from the first day. You walk into my tainted heart and paint it rainbow, you save me from my toxic parents" said Alpha Fiat as he holds Gulf's hand in which earns him another low growl from Tharn.

"But do you know you slowly turn into your parents? By kidnapping Gulf, killing the other pack members who were loyal to you and by going crazy. Alpha Fiat this isn't right. Your love isn't loving, it's a pure obsession" said Mew in a smooth tone as if he's talking to a child in which for this case a mentally unstable child that trapped in adults form.

"Shut up!" scream Alpha Fiat as his voice echo inside the room.

"You know nothing Alpha Mew, you know nothing" add Alpha Fiat as he look at Mew in full hatred but his focus shifted when Gulf hold onto his arms.

"Yes love," asked Alpha Fiat, lovingly looked at Gulf as Gulf shakes his head in a 'no' motion.

"Okay let's forget him and continue where I left off. Oh yea, after the invasion of your fake mate in which drives me out from my own house, I stay low and in constant hide because he put out a price for my head and luckily no one actually cares about it as they couldn't find me at all. You see mate, I have this ability to blend in with the crowd and be invisible so I waited and waited for my perfect time to actually build up my courage and also buy some time to make everyone around you to feel safe and calm before I take back what's mine" said Alpha Fiat smiling sickly like a maniac at Gulf.

Gulf was silently groans at that statement as he was self-pity of his own fate that got him tangled with Fiat at the first place and put everyone in danger as he is mentally unstable and to boot that he is emotionally unstable too.