Belle, Ryan, Ethan.

5 Days Later:

Ana and Belle entered inside their home, only to find grandpa standing in the hall with a smirking Ryan on the corner. Belle's mom was crying while Ana's mom was consoling her.

"Isabelle, what am I hearing?", grandpa asked.

Belle kept quiet. She didn't knew what was happening.

"Isabelle, I'm asking something?", grandpa asked again.

Belle didn't say anything again.

After a minute, grandpa asked, "Who is Ethan Martinez?"

"I don't know who he is, grandpa", Belle answered.

"But I heard something else", grandpa said.

"Ryan's lying, grandpa!", Ana said.

"Quiet, young lady! You should have been the one to tell me all of this but you decided to side with your friend when you clearly knew what the rules were!", grandpa said in a sharp tone making Ana flinch.

"Belle, come with me", grandpa said.

Belle followed grandpa to his room already in tears. Grandpa closed the door, "Why, Isabelle? You are my favourite grandchild. I thought you were mature."

"Grandpa, it's not what you think it is", Belle replied while crying.

"What is he to you, Belle?", grandpa asked.

"Nothing! He is no one-", Belle got interrupted by grandpa, "Enough! If he is nothing to you then why does he approach you? And that too every day!"

Belle didn't knew what to answer to that.

Grandpa sighed, "I don't want you to talk to him. Ever. Or else, you know you'll have to drop out from school. And I'm calling your father."

"Grandpa, please", Belle begged.

"You know the rules", Belle, grandpa said and dismissed her.

After that, Belle ran towards her room and locked the door and didn't open it to anyone.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

As soon as Belle went out of the room, her mom entered inside, "Grandpa, that was very wrong of you to accuse her like this."

"I did what was good for her. Medicine is always bitter but still we take it to get better", grandpa answered.

"I agree, but who did you listened to? Ryan? You know how he is?", Belle's mom protested.

Grandpa fell into a deep thought. Some where in his heart, he knew Belle was innocent and he also knew that Ryan was not.

But this was the case which needed serious attention and he had a way to find out the truth.

And that way, was on it's way.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Belle placed her stuff in her locker and slammed it shut. Her eyes were puffy and red from crying and lack of sleep. She hadn't talked to anyone after exiting from grandpa's room. Not even Ana. No matter how hard she was trying.

What hurt most was that Ryan mocked at her in the morning and grandpa didn't say anything.

She felt like every single thing in her life was over.

"Belle, are you not feeling well?", the voice reached her ears. The voice of the same person who was responsible for all of this.

"Belle?", Ethan asked again.

"Go away!", Belle told him, not even sparing him a glance.

"Is everything okay, Belle?", Ethan asked and that was it. It ticked her off, "NO, NOTHING'S OKAY!!! AND DO YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE OF YOU. WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF A SIMPLE NO WHEN YOU'RE SIXTEEN FOR GOD'S SAKE! EVERYTHING IS YOUR FAULT. YOU'RE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME! JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE ALREADY!! LEAVE ME ALONE. I HATE YOU, ETHAN MARTINEZ. I HATE YOU!"

That hurt Ethan to the core. He didn't know what the matter was but one thing was sure, something had happened to Belle and that too because of him.

He wanted to ask her what the matter was but she was not in the condition to answer. Belle was crying now while her cousin Ana, was consoling her.

He thought it was better if he gave Belle some space.

He will inquire about it from Ana afterwards.

So, he went.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Ethan left. Belle's head started pounding. It had been five minutes since the Bell had rang and she couldn't stop crying, "Ana, go to your class."

"Belle, it's fine. I'm staying with you", Ana replied.

"Ana-", she was about to tell her to go to her class again but she started coughing.

Ana started patting her back.

Then she realised she was having difficulty in breathing and then darkness took over her and the last thing she remembered was Ana shouting her name.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

"Ethan Martinez, you are required at the principal's office. Ethan Martinez, you are required at the principal's office", Ethan made his way towards the reception and soon was allowed to enter inside the principal's office.

When he entered inside, he greeted the principal.

There was another man in his early twenties sitting in the office. Everything he was wearing from his sunglasses to his shoes, was branded.

"Mr. Martinez, this gentleman here wanted to talk to you. Is it okay if I leave or do you want me to stay?", the principal asked.

"No, sir. You can leave", Ethan answered.

As soon as the principal left, the man stood up, took his sun glasses off and forwarded his hand, "Ashton Rodriguez."

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□