Ciao.

Ana and Belle were ready to go to school to pick up their stuff from their lockers. It was 4 am in the morning. They had their flight at 7.

Grandpa got a call and by the looks of it, it was Belle's doctor. After talking about five minutes or so, he declined the call and said, "Belle, your doctor wants to do a last minute check up before you start your journey."

"But it would take alot of time and Ana and I have to go to school too!", Belle exclaimed. She was irritated. Her doctor had been a pain in the a** lately.

"Sorry Belle, but you are coming with me", grandpa said.

"But-"

"Ana will face time you when she meets your friends", grandpa figured out a solution.

Belle huffed.

"Give your phone to Ana. You can call her from your mother's phone", grandpa said.

Belle didn't process.

"Belle....be a darling. Come on", her mother said.

Belle handed her phone to Ana.

"Maria!", grandpa called for the servant. "Wake Ash up. Tell him he has to take Ana to school!"

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

There was a comfortable silence in the car. Ash was driving while Ana was fidgeting with the mobile case of Belle's phone.

"Nuna?"

"Hmm..."

"Your dad wanted to talk to you."

"I'll talk to him when we get there."

"Nuna, I know that....well.....it's going to be fine. Just chill", Ash was going for a heart to heart conversation but changed his mind. He knew it was the last topic Ana wanted to talk about.

"I know", Ana replied. "Just don't worry. I'm fine now too. Ok?"

Ash sighed, "If you say so."

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

Ana went towards her and Belle's lockers after meeting her friends for the last time and also letting Belle talk to them. She had to empty the lockers. She kept Belle's bag in the chair. She emptied Belle's locker first and when she went towards her locker and opened it, a number of notes came out flying.

She looked around. Especially where Alexander used to stand. But no one was around.

She picked up all of those notes from the floor.

She looked at one of them. There was a cartoon Bunny on it which said, 'Hi'.

She then looked at another note. It also had the same Bunny who was now looking sad, it said, '3 days? Where are you?'

Wait, what.

Was someone writing notes to her? And that too everyday. But who?

She looked at all of them. All of them had the same Bunny which said different things like, 'Missing You', 'Waiting...', 'Where are you?', 'I have something to tell you', 'Hello' etc.

But there was one of them that caught her attention. It had the same Bunny too but smaller in size and at the corner of the page. It said:

'Hey, Ana. Hope you are doing fine. Hoping to get some of your time when you are back here. I have alot to tell you.
Love, Alex.'

She was so confused and scared. Alex..as in Alexander?!

She was thanking God that she didn't go to school those past two weeks. God knows what Alexander was up to now. He hadn't given up on her in that sick game of his. She didn't want to face him. Ever.