Chapter 49

The Muse went gently to Yoongi's mind. He was staring at his computer screen, apparently working. She sent a finger down his cheek and asked, "Are you ready to talk to me yet, my love?"

Yoongi froze. Closing his eyes he took a deep breath to steady his emotions. She felt his anger and anxiety at the situation.

"Yoongi, please talk to me. Would it be better if we sat face to face?" she asked, desperately wanting to be near him.

"Tomorrow." he responded quietly. "You will stay with me tomorrow."

She gave him a little ghost of a hug, wanting so much more but holding back so she didn't upset him.

It had been 2 days since she'd had any physical contact with him. She felt like a piece of her was missing without his touch. It was an emptiness that was different than with her son. Her son made her heart hurt. Her soul felt Yoongi's absence. She wondered how she survived being away from them all for 200 years. Did she just acclimate to the pain? Was she numbed somehow? How is it she had no idea who she was and where she was supposed to be?

"You weren't numbed." Min-Ho once again made his presence in her head known out of blue.

"You really need to work on being more polite with that." The Muse admonished.

"I am thousands of years old. Why change now?" he said with amusement. "Anyway, back to what I was saying. You weren't numb. Weren't you suffering from severe anxiety in your old life?"

Suspicious she answered, "Yes."

"Do you have any of that anxiety now that you are with your Warriors?" Min-ho asked.

She thought for a moment about the last few weeks since she'd been with them, "No. I haven't felt anxious at all. How odd." she thought mostly to herself.

"It's not odd at all, Princess. You are back where you are supposed to be. You are reunited with your soul mates. One by one, you are all reconnecting your soul bonds. You haven't been this whole in two hundred years."

While his abrupt presence in her head was unwelcome, Min-Ho did have a point. With each Warrior she reconnected with, she felt more and more whole. More and more grounded. More and more calm. Once again she had to wonder what happened two hundred years ago that separated her from her Warriors.

    After giving Joonie a proper neck and shoulder massage to help with some lingering soreness, they cuddled up and fell asleep. The Muse woke the next morning with the feeling of being snuggled between two hard bodies, and she wondered if she had been moved in her sleep again. It took a moment, but she realized that it was Jimin that was reaching out, holding her in the best way he could in the moment. She smiled and sent him a little good morning kiss. His hands were caressing her all over, not in an erotic way. In a sweet loving way. He was loving her through their connection in a way that left her feeling special and warm. Jimin had a special way with her that she cherished. All of her Warriors and Husbands had special things about them that she loved. But, isn't that the way with any relationship?

    With Jimin's ghost hand caressing her hip, she felt his lips behind her ear, "Good morning, Yeppeun. I missed you last night."

"Good morning Jiminie." She ghosted her hand running down his chest, and back up to the side of his neck like she would if they were laying face to face, "I missed you, too. Did you sleep well?"

"Not as well as when you're in my arms, but yes. I slept ok. I am sorry we didn't get to finish what we started last night, though." his ghost hand slid around to her bottom as squeezed.

The Muse was trying so hard not to giggle so she didn't wake up Joon.

"Jiminnie! You aren't here to take care of me if you start touching me like that!"

"Isn't that the point of this game, Yeppeun? I can pleasure you when I can't be there with you." She felt his fingers move to caress between her legs. She moved away from Joon and closed her eyes, concentrating on Jimin's touch, and sending him touches of her own.

"Ah, Yeppeun." He said, "I feel you, baby. I feel you touching me."

Her hand was ghosting down his chest and stomach, not stopping this time. She reached his cock, not quite all the way hard yet, she stroked and played with him. Even sent him the feeling of her hot, wet mouth sucking the head and down the shaft. The ghost fingers between her legs became more insistent, "Yeppeun, stop. I am not done with you yet and that feels far too good. God, I can't wait to feel the real thing. Your lips stretched around my cock, getting me all wet with your spit. Do you want me to fuck your mouth, Yeppeun? Can I fuck you with my mouth, too?" His dirty talk was driving her crazy. She was trying so hard to stay quiet as she fisted her hands into the blankets. Then, she felt his tongue swipe through the fold of her pussy and she whimpered. She couldn't help it. "Jiminniieeeeeeee" she moaned into his head. It was safe to be loud for him there. She heard him chuckle.

"I know how much you like it when I do that to you. Do you want it, baby? Do you want me to bury my tongue into your pussy? Do you want me to taste you? Nibble every fold, every little inch of that pretty little pussy of yours before I slide my dick inside?" she shuddered, mentally and physically. Jesus, he was good at this.

The Muse was trying so hard to concentrate on sending him as much pleasure as he was sending her, but he was winning by a long shot.

"Do you know what I will do when I slide deep inside you, Yeppeun?" he crooned in her head.

"No." she actually whimpered that out loud, making Jimin chuckle. God, even his chuckle was sexy. She felt him at her opening. She felt his cock start to push inside of her. Even though he wasn't actually there, her legs stretched open as far as they could to accommodate this ghost fucking.  Trying to keep her wits about her, she sent him what she was feeling. She wanted him to feel himself fucking her. "Ah, Yeppeun. God baby, you're so tight, even from here. I can feel how hot and wet that pussy is for me. That's MY pussy right now, isn't it?"

She nodded, even knowing that he couldn't see it. "Who's pussy is this, Yeppeun?" he asked as she felt him bottom out. He pulled almost all the way out and slammed deep, holding himself there for a moment, making her gasp, eyes wide in panic that she might wake Joon as she looked his way. He was still snoring, thank god, because she didn't know if she would be able to hide what Jimin was doing to her.

Jimin pushed even harder into her, "Who's pussy is this right now? Answer me!"

"Yours! Jimin, my pussy is yours! Oh GOD!" he started moving his hips just like he does on stage. The dancer came out in him as he made sure his wife felt his presence from another room. His hips swiveled the thrust, his cock touching places inside of her she couldn't believe.

The Muse grabbed a pillow and put it over her face, trying to stay quiet as her husband owned her. She was shaking, praying that Namjoon would keep sleeping as she neared her climax.

She felt Jimin falter. He was getting close to the edge as well, but he kept up the pace and those devilish hip movements until he heard her, "Jimin, Ugh FUCK!" as she came, her whole body convulsing and shaking the bed. Jimin, making a mess on his stomach in his room. They were both sweaty and breathing hard, "Jesus Jiminnie. That was incredible!" she ghosted him a sweet kiss, and he smiled.
"Stay with me tonight?"

"I am staying with Yoongi tonight. But that doesn't mean I don't love you, too." she added, with another little kiss for him.

"I know. I need to clean up. I love you, Yeppeun."

The Muse moved the pillow off of her head and took a breath of cooler air, letting her body relax after such an incredible encounter with her husband. She heard Joon clear his throat and looked over at him. Namjoon was laying on his side, propped up with his head resting in his hand, a big smile on his face as he said, "Good morning!"

She giggled and threw the pillow at him. It really was a beautiful way to start the day.