Chapter 67

They got through rehearsals, but it was rough. Jimin and Jungkook were distracted with their wife avoiding them. She was avoiding all of her husbands, truth be told. Jungkook and Jimin not even thinking to introduce her to their families got her thinking about how she'd been so isolated. None of them make any sort of effort. Maybe she's just angry. Maybe she's just hurt. She's trying so hard to be understanding of the fact that they have a different life than what she's used to. But a relationship is supposed to go both ways. It's more than just super hot sex.

   The more she thought about it, the more upset she got. Sejong said Min-ho was to dress her until they bought her clothes. But, the only clothes anyone had bought for her was the work out outfit Jinnie got so they could do the VLives. And she knew damn well that all of them go shopping all the time. Every city they've been in she'd seen shopping bags and things, but not one of them thought about her.

    God, she felt guilty even thinking that way. She was so used to being independent, and she didn't want to rely on them or their money to get her anything. But, this is the hand she'd been dealt. It made her even more resentful about the stupid high heels she didn't want to wear. And the dresses. All the damn dresses. Sometimes a girl just wanted to wear pants. And flip flops.

    She was stomping around the outer edges of the stage barefoot as she brooded about the direction her life had taken. She'd dropped her heels somewhere, she didn't even care where.

Yoongi and Tae hadn't even realized she was avoiding them. She had to laugh at that. It wasn't a good laugh either. That's how much attention they paid her when she wasn't on their dicks.

   She sighed. Knowing very well that that wasn't a fair thought. She knew she was feeling sorry for herself. She also knew that it wouldn't get her very far. But at the moment, she couldn't help it.

"Yeppeun?" Hoseok sent to her mind, "It's lunch time. Let's get some food into you."

She sighed and turned back toward where the group was waiting. Even feeling grumpy that it was her Warrior and not a husband that called to her.

She was quiet through lunch, noting that Jimin and Jungkook each checked in with her to apologize some more and see what they can do to make it better.

Unfortunately with the mood she was in, she had no answer for them.

She silently told Hobi where she was going and headed to the bathroom to wash up.

Jungkook followed close behind, hoping he could talk to her alone.

He had grabbed her arm before she knew he was there, and couldn't keep her distance like she had been all day. All of her anger and reasons for keeping her distance left her mind when he touched her. He locked the door when they got into the bathroom, never letting go of her arm,

"Yeppeun, please," he practically begged, his hands moving up to frame her face, "I am so sorry I hurt you. I wasn't thinking. I promise you will meet my family. They asked so many questions about you and I think we talked about you most of the time."

All she could do now was stare at him. She was aware she should be angry with him, but felt sort of blank as to why.

He leaned in and kissed her, his intention was to show her that he loved her, and she responded in kind. She loved him. He was her husband.

When he lifted her to sit on the sink counter, she went willingly, with no thought to argue.

When he took her, hoping to feel their deep connection and heal what he had hurt, she did not even think to fight it.

And when it was done, and he left her to get cleaned up, all she could do was cry.

    She did love them. But she had no choices. No freedoms. She couldn't even say no to any of them. She didn't feel abused by them. No. Even now, Jungkook had been in her head and didn't see any red flags or any signs that she didn't want him, because they all went silent the moment he had touched her. He hadn't connected to her before that, so he wouldn't know.

    And now she cried for a different reason. If he ever found out that she hadn't wanted to be with him, but went along with it because he'd touched her, he'd be devastated.

    This whole situation was so fucked. It seemed that everywhere she turned there was some brand new layer of hell waiting for her.

"Remember what Sejong said." Min-Ho sent her, as always picking just the right time to intervene. "It will be hard, but in the end it will be worth it."

She was pretty sure that was the first time anything Sejong said sounded positive to her.

Except for her babies.

That's what she needed to think about. That vision. She took a deep breath, trying to ground herself, and looked deep into the vision. At the serene, happy faces of her husbands and Warriors. Hear the giggles and screams of all those children. Her sons and daughters. At the little ruffle butt on the baby girl sleeping on Tae's chest. Of the smile and sweet cheeks of that little mochi on her lap. She needed to think of these things and know that whatever she's having to go through now, it will get better. She WILL hear those giggles. She WILL see those smiles. She WILL be able to experience that moment of serenity and love, where everything feels perfect.

The Muse washed her face and composed herself before heading back to the group. Jungkook was bright and happy, thinking everything was all better. Jimin was still sulky and sad. Taehyung and Yoongi were blissfully ignorant. Her Warriors, though, knew that all was not magically well, but let it lie for now. They had rehearsal to get back to.