Chapter 60

The Muse was making an effort to stay out of the way as they went through the motions of make up and all of the pre-concert rituals that happen. Steve had been staying closer than usual for being inside a secure area at the request of the managers. Apparently they were hoping with Steve standing guard it would dissuade Jungkook from stealing her away for a quickie in some abandoned room, annoying Jungkook greatly. Hoseok had noticed that The Muse was trying hard to avoid actual touch with any of her Warriors while they prepared, staying toward the back of the room.

     Truth be told, she was staring at the wall and finding beautiful designs she wanted to draw again. She was trying to be covert as she looked around to see if anyone left any markers out for her to play with. She swore she heard angels singing as she saw another blessed pile of sharpies a stylist had laid out for marking adjustments. Looking around to see if anyone was watching, The Muse slowly made her way to the sharpies, figuring she could probably get away with taking just one without anyone noticing. Unfortunately, having Steve so close meant that she was more noticeable, and Sejin caught her inches from her prize.

"What are you doing, Highness?" he asked in a suspicious tone.

She drew her hand back and looked up, trying to give him the sweetest, most innocent look she could come up with on the fly, "What do you mean, Sejin?"

He gave her an admonishing look as he walked over and collected all of the markers, making sure she was well out of reach of the contraband. Killjoy.

    With a loud, dramatic sigh she turned to go back to her corner of loneliness and boredom when Jungkook came up behind her, kissing the side of her neck. No thoughts of stopping him came to her as he started to maneuver her toward the door to the hallway. In fact, all she could think about was being bent over the bathroom sink, or lifted against the wall, or...

"Jeon Jungkook!" The stern voice from Sejin brought her out of her reverie, "Get back in here and get prepared. You don't have time for that today."

    Jungkook's arms wrapped tighter around her as he made a grumpy little noise at Sejin for interrupting their "Together Time". Again, The Muse was quiet, basking in the feeling of her husband wrapped around her with no real thoughts in her head other than being with him.

"Soon, Yeppeun. I miss you." Jungkook kissed her neck again and gave her one more quick squeeze before letting her go.

     Coming back to herself, she realized what had almost happened. And she realized what had stopped it. Those managers were going to give her another talk about distracting them if this kept up. She wished there was another way to be able to have some control in situations like that. Obviously having your mind go blank and going along with whatever erotic thing her Warriors wanted to do whenever and wherever they wanted to do them was not conducive to a focused work environment.

     Sitting back down in her chair, she looked around the room. Steve was smirking at her. He found it funny when they were caught like that. She saw Weasel man on the other side of the room. He gave her a wide berth now, avoiding getting too close, or even making eye contact. It was lovely. She hoped it lasted.

    Both nights of the Wembley concerts were amazing! Steve even found a spot The Muse could watch from without being seen. All of the lights and energy and sound... It was all so overwhelming and beautiful at the same time. Her Warriors were flawless, of course. All of their rehearsing and work paid off in spades.

    Management wouldn't let her stay with Jungkook after the first night of Wembley, they were afraid he wouldn't get any rest. So the decision was made for her to stay with Joonie. She loved spending time with Joon, but she was terribly annoyed with how it all played out. Management should have no say in her life with her husbands, but all four seemed to hand over the responsibility of their decision making so readily. Of course, her annoyance left the moment Joon touched her with the intention of making her scream his name. She wasn't able to think much about her annoyance until she woke the next morning.

    Night two of Wembley was just as incredible as the first. The Muse only got into minor trouble that day after she was able to find a pencil and at least get the idea of what she saw in the wall drawn. She couldn't even stop herself from rolling her eyes as one of the many managers told her off for "defacing" the wall. She'd like to see them sit around and have nothing to do day after day, week after week and not find some way to entertain themselves. Besides, she thought the design was beautiful. She even got Joon to take a picture to go with the other one on his phone.

    Jungkook got his way after that concert, and had his wife in every way he could think of around that hotel room that night. Passion truly had all of the stamina one could ask for. There were many times The Muse was thankful for the ability to heal when her Warriors touched her, if she didn't heal the way she did, she was pretty sure she wouldn't be able to walk.

    Even so, he was still fresh faced and energetic for their filming of a couple of Run episodes on Sunday. They played board games, and she sat in the back against a wall, watching quietly. It was always fun to watch them film Run. Plus, it was far more entertaining for her than watching them rehearse over and over again.

     They had all decided to eat together that night, which was one of her favorite things to do.

Discussion turned to the flight to Paris the next day, with most of them relieved that the hour long flight would be so short.

"Taehyung, you're not going to have much bathroom time on a flight that short." Laughed Hoseok. The Muse stopped eating, her chopsticks stopped mid air, mouth open and eyes wide as she looked at Hobi in shock.

Taehyung, on the other hand just smiled and winked at her as he sipped his soda.

"What do you mean, hyung?" Jimin asked in between bites, "Taehyungie, have you been having stomach issues when we fly?"

Tae smirked and shook his head, "Nope. No tummy trouble here.

Jimin looked back to Hoseok, who had found a way to eat and smirk at the same time.

"I don't mean tummy trouble, Jimin" he said after swallowing his food, "I mean when he.."

"Really Hobi?" The Muse had finally come around, and was irritated that he would out them like this. Use her time with her husband as gossip and possibly anger her other husbands in the process.

"What?" he asked innocently. "You don't want them to know that you and Taehyung are now part of the mile high club?" Namjoon glared daggers at Tae, ready to tear into him for being so reckless. The Muse closed her eyes in annoyance, trying to keep her temper in check.

Jungkook, on the other hand, was curious, "Mile high club? What's that?"

Tae leaned back in his chair and brought his leg up, resting his ankle on the other knee, "It means, Maknae, that we had sex in a mile in the air."

Jungkook slammed his hand on the table, "That was my idea!"

Yoongi cocked his head to the side and murmured, "I should have thought of that."

And Jimin just looked at her with one eyebrow raised and a mischievous smile on his face.

She was really going to need to figure out how to not use the bathroom on those long flights.