Chapter 117

Tae had been texting with his parents as they had their breakfast, setting up a time when he could bring his wife over to officially meet them.

"And you'll get to meet my Yeontan! He's adorable and sweet. You'll love him!" he gushed about his pomeranian.

"Mmm!" Hobi exclaimed with his mouth full of food. After a couple of chews and fumbling in his pockets, he was able to swallow and pull out his phone, "Petal loves dogs!" he was flipping through his photo album looking for the videos of Petal playing with Mickey, "Do you remember the dogs at that first place we stayed here? Remember when they were growling and jumping around Yeppeun? That was actually Petal playing with them!" he found what he was looking for and passed his phone over to Tae. Yoongi stood behind them with his hand wrapped gently around the back of The Muses' neck, his thumb rubbing up and down the side of her throat in lazy strokes as they watched a video of Mickey playing with the belly.

Namjoon came over and had his phone out with a video of Moni playing with her, too. Even Jimin and Jungkook had to smile and laugh along with the others as they watched the dogs' antics.

"I can't wait for Petal to get to play with Tannie!" Tae was giggling and rubbing his hands around the belly.

"Holly, too." said Yoongi quietly before bending down to kiss his wife on top of her head.

Jungkook and Jimin didn't quite know what to do with themselves as they got packed up and ready to go that day. Jimin had spent the night talking with Hoseok, trying to work through his anger to get to the root of what he was feeling. He had been so focused on the idea of fixing things with his wife that he was wholly unprepared for even the idea of a baby. He felt horrible for his reaction, but there was no way to take it back. All he could do now is move forward and try to be the best man he could be in this situation.

None of them were looking forward to their day of travel, but they knew that home was on the other side of it. This trip was a lot easier on The Muse than the week before, with two husbands wanting constant contact. She still felt depleted pretty quickly, but she had more options for getting what she needed.

Jungkook had spent a lot of his travel time messaging with his father, working through his feelings on having a child. He had spent the evening thinking and processing. And now he was ready to talk with someone. Jungkook knew they were supposed to have children together, but he hadn't expected it so soon. His father reminded him that he wasn't doing it alone. In fact, Jungkook had far more help than most men do, with three other fathers closely involved. He hadn't thought of that. In fact, he'd always been sort of unhappy about having to share his wife with the others, no matter what he tried to tell himself. But now that he was facing the daunting idea of being a father, he could appreciate having the other men around.

All seven Warriors were more on edge than usual with their arrival in Seoul. The airport was always anxiety inducing, but they've never had such precious cargo to worry about in the crush of fans. The security crews were all certain they would be able to get The Muse through the crowds with no problems, and Steve was feeling more aggressive than usual as he corralled her into the safety area before they began their final push to get out of the airport and into the waiting cars. She made double sure her tummy was hidden and that she was holding her backpack close to the front of her before they gave the ok to move.

The usual crushing wave of people came, phones and cameras flashing all over the place, voices yelling as they tried to get any of them to look up for the perfect shot. The Muse kept her head down and followed the guard in front of her as Steve covered her closely from the back. One fan had pushed her way to be right up next to The Muse, hoping to reach her phone in to get a closer shot. Steve was having none of it. He hit the woman's arm, causing the phone to go flying into the crowd, and a distinct 'bang' was heard as he pushed the woman into a perfectly placed garbage can.

The Muse had a terrible time trying to keep the smile off of her face at her powerful guard's actions. Once they were safely ushered into the vehicle she was sharing with Tae, he had turned and reached for her, wanting to make sure she was ok. Which was sweet, but unnecessary as she was laughing at what Steve had done. Part of her felt bad, sure. But sometimes, people needed to learn their place the hard way. Tae had been right behind her, and had seen the woman's arms and legs sticking out of the can on the way by.

He reached his hand forward toward the front passenger and made sure to shake Steve's hand for a job well done.

Despite sleeping most of their time away on the airplanes, the group was exhausted when they arrived at the dorm. Some kind individual had ordered food beforehand and dinner was waiting when they filed in. The Muse noticed a few large boxes in the living area off of the kitchen that weren't there when they left.

"Ah! They're here!" Namjoon said excitedly as he went to look at the three cardboard containers, "Yeppeun! Look! It's the crib, matching changing table and dresser I ordered!"

The men all filed over to look at what Joon had deemed "Too cute not to buy" while The Muse got Steve to hand her one of the food containers and a pair of chopsticks. She could look at whatever he bought later. Food first.