Chapter 55

The Muse finished her shower and was relieved to find her usual tank top and boy short set in the backpack. Apparently the super sexy night wear was reserved for her Husbands.

Hobi had spent some time organizing while his Queen was in the shower, and was setting up his computer on a desk when she came out, Rihanna playing on the bluetooth speaker he had set up. She dropped her backpack with the rest of the luggage and watched him as he set his system up. It was interesting to see what each of them had brought along, and what each of them preferred to use.

   She was singing along to "Rude Boy", and swaying her hips a little to the beat when Hobi decided to join her, singing loudly "Take it Take it, Baby Baby, Take it Take it , Love me Love me" as he grabbed her hips and brought her in for a bit of dirty dancing. The Muse was giggling as she continued singing, knowing full well that she didn't dance well and thought it was best to let Hobi have control of their movements.

   Not only was he a pro at street dance, but Hobi really knew what he was doing with a partner, too. He worked his thigh in between her legs as they moved together, pulling her hard against him so her mound would get a good amount of the pressure. His hot breath was in her ear as he encouraged his Queen to sing the naughty words. She felt it when his intentions changed. She felt the moment it went from fun dancing to something far more intimate. She also felt the change from her Hobi to Jung Hosoek.

   You wouldn't think there was a big difference since it was basically the same person, but the way her body was responding to what amounted to nothing more than a change of attitude said otherwise. He pulled his head back and looked into her eyes as he backed her into the wall. She still had enough of her wits about her long enough to have to suppress a giggle. Another wall. Always walls with these guys.

Hoseok didn't need to hold her chin to make her look him in the eye. No. His entire demeanor demanded her whole attention. The look in his eyes. The way he held his body.

That body was hard against hers as he slowly trailed his nose from her shoulder, up her neck and around her ear. All while his hot breath left a trail of fire in its wake, her skin now covered in goosebumps. Not a word was uttered. Hoseok didn't need them. His body demanded, and hers responded in kind. His teeth nipped at the tendon in her neck, just below her ear and she gasped. His hands moved down her sides while his hot breath stayed on her neck, fingers slipping into the sides of her shorts, slowly pushing them down just far enough that his hand could do it's work unencumbered. His lips attached themselves to her neck as his fingers slid through the slickness between her thighs. The Muse moaned, and Hoseok stopped. His wet fingers coming up and laying over her lips, silently telling her not to make any sound. He slid his juice laden fingers into her mouth, his eyes telling her to suck with more command than his voice could have.

   She swirled her tongue around and around, savoring the flavor of herself on his skin as she looked into his eyes. Hoseok pulled his fingers out, making a small "pop" before taking those wet fingers down her chin, neck and torso. The Muse was wishing she was naked now, annoyed that the clothes were in the way of her feeling every inch of his movement.

    But, that was also part of Hoseok's plan. He was denying her sound and, in some ways, touch. He knew it would drive her arousal higher, make her needy and wet for him. She thrived on touch, and naked touch was what she truly needed. By doing this, he was teasing her and making her squirm and want even more than if he just stripped her naked. If they had reconnected already, he wouldn't be able to do this so completely with her, since she'd be able to communicate inside his head, or so he'd been told. So he would savor this one and only time he could truly control this part of her.

    Hoseok spent some time drawing designs around her hard nipples, stopping to pinch every now and again, still watching every emotion and reaction pass across her face. The Muse was trying so hard to stay quiet, her bottom lip held tightly between her teeth as she stared back at him with need. He liked that look on her face, and he hadn't even truly started playing with her yet.  

    He slid his hands across her clothed torso and back down to where her shorts were, just below her hips on her thighs. Her breath hitched. He slowly slid his body down, down, down her own, taking her shorts down her legs as he went. His large hands splayed out wide as they moved down, making sure she felt every inch of his movement.

   Once he was down on his knees and the shorts had been removed, Hoseok took one of his Queen's legs and rested it over his shoulder. His eyes still on her face so he could watch the need and slight panic in her eyes as he moved his face closer to the glistening skin between her thighs. His hot breath blowing on the sensitive area, making her shudder as she struggled to make no sound. Hoseok stayed like that for what felt like forever, blowing hot breath on her pussy without touching it. Her clit felt like it was throbbing and reaching out, needing his touch.

    It was all The Muse could do to keep quiet when his tongue finally licked through the soaked folds. Her head fell back against the wall and she looked up, trying to ground herself through the pleasure. Hoseok was having none of that, however,  laying a quick slap on her pussy to get her attention. She looked back down at him in shock. Never, in either of her lives, had anyone slapped her pussy like that. He smirked, assured he had her full attention as he leaned back in and gave a suckling kiss to her clit. She jerked and brought her hand up to her mouth, trying to stifle any noises that might accidentally happen while making sure to keep her eyes on his.

     As he explored her, nibbling, kissing, licking, sucking every little part he could reach, Hoseok decided he needed better access. And he needed to make sure to keep his Queen on edge, so he lifted her other leg over his free shoulder, bringing her down into almost a seated position in front of him. He used the leverage from the wall and truly buried his face into her pussy. He had no mercy this time. Her arms were flailing around, trying to find purchase on anything to make her feel steady while she was trying to stay quiet and not moan at what he was doing to her. All the while his tongue was owning her pussy. Inside and out, he licked and sucked and even bit a little here and there. It was completely out of control.

     When The Muse finally came, she came hard. There was absolutely no stopping the loud "Ugh FUCK" that came out of her at that moment. She heard a faint chuckle through the buzzing in her ears, and looked down to see Hoseok smiling up at her with her hands tightly wound in his hair. He reached up and untangled her fingers before letting her legs slid down his arms and to his waist. Sliding his hands down to her bottom, he lifted her enough to position his hard cock at her entrance and said, "Now, Yeppeun, you don't need to stay quiet for this." before bringing her down and going balls deep.