Chapter 16: Just a hookup

Wynonna thanks Sue when she comes get Eliza the next morning, Charlie brought Nigel to school in La Push. Wyn is going back to the rez, too, but for some her time. Sam's at work, Emily is shopping in Port Angeles for groceries, this leaves Wyn hanging out on the rez alone. Since Jared is working with Sam this morning.

Wynonna stops by the la oush beach first. She walks over to the water and looks out into the ocean. She looks at the top of the cliff, and sees Paul. He's watching her. Wyn smirks and she throws her web, and swings up as it sticks to a tree.

"Holy Crap!" Paul gasps as the human lands right in front of him and her webs retract into her hand. "Hey."

"Hey," Wynonna greets and she looks down at the water. "This looks like fun!"

Paul shakes off his shock of the flying and web girl and he smirks. "It is. Want to?"

"Nah," Wynonna muses. "I'll meet you on the beach."

Wynonna shoots her web out and she swings through the trees until she reaches the bottom of the mountainous area and then she runs in her abnormal speed and she goes back to the beach, where a soaked Paul is waiting.

(RATED R!!!! Some detailed beach SMUT)

Paul approaches Wynonna and he grabs the girl by the face and plants his lips on hers. He's been wanting to kiss Wyn ever since she stood up for Leah to Sam. He had never been so... aroused before. Someone standing up to the alpha?

Wynonna willingly kissed back and she's soon laying in the sand, breathing heavily as Paul removes her shirt to kiss down her now bare torso. She used her elbows to hold herself up as she watches Paul kiss all up and down her stomach and chest, and he groped each breast, taking turns with each one.

Paul's hand soo goes down the front of Nona's jeans and he feels her wet heat, and he licks his lips as his penis hardens, throbbing against the tightness of his soaked denim shorts. He groans as he rubs her wet slit, kissing and sucking on Wynonna's neck as he inserts a finger.

"You're not a Virgin, are you?" Paul breaths as he fingers the gorgeous girl below him.

"N-no, I'm n-not," Wyn whispers and she moans at the intense feeling of pleasure.

Paul removes his hand and he removes Nona's jeans. Also removing her panties in the process. He stares at her gorgeous, shaved vagina and he leans in and he runs his tongue through her wet slits. Wynonna runs her fingers through the sand around her before locking them in Paul's hair, his tongue moving frantically over her sensitive nub.

Paul stands up after kissing Wyn deeply, making the girl taste herself willingly, and he removes his suffocating shorts. His length jumps out and before he can move, he feels a warmth around him. Paul looks down and finds Wynonna with her lips around his shaft.

Paul groans as he leans his head back, his eyes squeezed closed. His fingers grip onto Nona's hair and he has enough. He lays her down and he enters her roughly, and quickly. Wyn gasps out at the sudden amount of pain and pleasure. No, she isn't a Virgin, but she hadn't had sex since she was sixteen. That's been... three years?

              Paul moves slow at first, getting Wynonna used to his size as he begins moving in and out quicker. He moans himself as his thrusts become sloppy after Wyn gets off, he thrusts in deeply, and roughly as he releases his contents inside of her. Both not caring for the consequences right now.

              Paul stands and he pulls his shorts on before he grabs Wyn her clothes. "Was this just a hook up?"

          "Perhaps," Wynonna replies. "If you want more, you know where to find me. I'm going to Leah's."
***-***

            "You hooked up with who?" Leah gasps, smiling like an idiot after Wynonna emails Esme what happened, so she can tell Jasper.

             "Sam's friend, Paul Lahote," Wynonna replies. "He is so freaking hot! And he knows what he's doing."

           "Did you get all the sand off and out?" Leah asks with a smirk as the girls sit on Leah's bed, Billy Black actually had Eliza while Nigel is at school.

          "Yes, ma'am, I'm clean of the sand from the first beach," Wynonna replies. "But Leah... he finished inside of me and I'm not on birth control."

             "What are you going to do if you do get pregnant?" Leah asks.

         "Talk to Nigel, he's very intelligent for his age," Wynonna replies. "Then I'll decide. But I'd want to keep it. I've always wanted a child of my own and no... He or she won't have my abilities. They'd have to be bitten by the same spider than bit me. It's very much dead and it was the only one my dad made, and that was in Seattle."

            "Nigel won't mind a little sibling again," Leah coos. "As long as I'm godmom."

         "We'll see," Wynonna replies before the girls lay back, talking some more until Sue goes to get Nigel and bring him to Billy's, Nigel agreed to spend time with him.

            Leah heads downstairs when Wyn is asleep and finds her mom back. "Wynonna slept with Paul Lahote, unprotected."

           Sue sighs and she nods. "Is she okay?"

         "Yeah, she's worried about rather or not she's pregnant," Leah admits. "She wants to keep it if so."

           "Good, you know I don't believe in abortion unless the baby won't survive the entire pregnancy," Sue replies. "We'll keep an eye on her... Just in case."

            Leah nods as she sits with her mom on the couch. Seth walks in with his friends, Jacob Black, Embry Call and Quil Ateara.

            "Are Eliza and Nigel here?" Seth asks as he comes back downstairs. "Wynonna's here..."

            "They're at my house," Jacob states. "Dad's watching them."

            Seth nods and he glances between his family members as Harry walks in. Sue drags Harry into the kitchen to discuss Wynonna's... moment with Paul and the possibility of a new wolf being born in nine months.