Stage Accident-Part 2

Kevin stopped the car as soon as they got to the hotel they were staying at.

Kevin could tell something was off the minute he had entered the car but he didn't push the matter further.

"You want to wake him up?" Kevin whispered to Joe.

Joe shot his head up surprised and shook his head, not after what he said to nick. "Uh, no you can and I will grab his bag" Joe said already getting out of the car.

Kevin sighed, reminding himself to talk to Joe when nick was situated.

Kevin got out of the car, and opened the car door where nicks head was. "Nick, buddy we're back at the hotel" Kevin said gently shaking nicks shoulder.

Nick grumbled something incoherent and went to turn around when he remembered what Joe said and the concert accident.

"M' coming" he mumbled sitting up rubbing his eyes with his knuckles. He stepped out of the car and his eyes were rimmed with red from crying. All in all he looked broken.

Well, nick felt broken. It was his fault all this happened even though he was in fact taking care of himself but that didn't matter because he still ended up disappointing.

"Come on, when we get up there you need to take your prescription and then lay down" Kevin said in his 'I'm your older brother so you have to listen to me' tone.

Nick just barely held back an eye roll at this and stormed up to there room that they were sharing. He felt like a teenager again, storming to there room when they didn't get there way.

Kevin shook his head at nicks behavior but knew that it was going to be a rough couple of days with nicks mood swings and unhappiness about their tour.

Nick stormed in the room and saw Joe already changed out of his tour clothes and into some Sweats and a t-shirt.

Nick didn't know what to do but he did feel the need to curl in a ball and cry. So nick kicked off his shoes without another glance at Joe and crawled into his bed.

He wrapped the comforter around his shoulder and curled up into it.

"Nick you need to take your medicine" Joe said quietly. Joe faintly wondered how he became the 'bad guy' so quickly but then he supposed his outburst in the car didn't help.

Nick didn't respond to Joe but instead closed his eyes.

"Nick come on, now." Joe tried again more sternly this time. Nick didn't budge but did feel anger start to boil underneath his skin.

"Fine, then I'll do it the hard way and do it myself" Joe said angry. He knew he messed up but nick didn't have to be so aggravating.

"Joe" Kevin said from the other side of the room as a warning. Joe scoffed and grabbed the medicine.

In all honesty, he didn't know how he was planning on getting this up nicks nose but he was going to try.

Joe grabbed it and stalked over to nick who was buried in his comforter.

"Take the medicine or I'm going to do it"

"No" Nick said.

"Yes"

"No"

This went on for a couple minutes before joe charged forward and jumped on nick still a little carful because of his head.

Nick yelped in surprise and rolled over trying to get out from underneath Joe.

Kevin watched the struggle from across the room amused. He would step in of course if it turned into an actual fighting match but until then he would just continue being on his phone catching everyone in the family up.