11~She won't be happy.

Alex wasn't going to be happy with Kara. She wouldn't be happy because Lena knew she was Supergirl, but also because Kara slept with her.
She she arrived in her apartment, Alex was waiting there for her. "Hey, Al what brings you here?" Kara asked less nervously the she thought she would sound.

"Where have you been, we were supposed to have sisters night and you just never showed up!" Her sister shrieked. Kara looked to the floor.

"Okay Alex, don't be mad please, I was out" Kara said. Maybe Alex would let that slide. Boy was she wrong.

"Out? Out with who! Who is more important that you don't even call to tell me you aren't coming?" He sister asked.

"Lenacamebyandthenshehadsomeonetakemetoberpenthouseandweateandslepttogether!" Kara said. Alex's eyes widened.

"You what! What happened to only speaking when you had to interview her?" Alex yelled. For once Alex understood her.

"You understood me?" Kara asked, dumbfounded.

"I heard Lena and figured out the rest!" She said. Kara made an 'o' and started to shuffle her feet.

"She also knows I'm Supergirl, so she is gonna have to sign the paperwork" Kara said. Alex was in full on rage.

"If I didn't love you I would kill you right now, but your my sister" Alex said. Kara looked down down to floor. "Let's go get those papers to have Lena sign!" Alex said, practically dragging Kara to the DEO.

~

"Kara what brings you here?" Lena asked as Kara and Alex walked into her office.

"We are going to need you to sign these, it's you giving us your word that you will keep the identity of Kara and the fact the the DEO exists a secret" Alex said.

"You wouldn't be asking to to sign these if my name was Lena Smith would you?" Lena asked, feeling slightly hurt.

"Yes, I would, and everyone who knows Kara's identity has signed these documents" Alex said, handing her the forms.

"It's okay Lena, just sign them so we can add you to our system" Kara said. Lena nodded and signed them.

"Supergirl, Lex Luthor escapes prison and is headed towards L-Corp, can you get Ms. Luthor our of There in time?" Kara and Alex heard over the intercoms.

"Well your day is going to get shittier if you don't come with me," Kara said picking up Lena and flying her to the DEO as Alex road there in her bike.

~

"What the hell is this place?" Lena asked. Kara looked at her.

"It's the DEO, now if you'll excuse me I need to do something" Kara said. Lena grabbed her arm and Kara stopped. "What Lena, I need to go?" Kara said.

"Why am I here?" Lena asked.

"It's lex, and if you don't let me go, I can't stop him!" Kara roared. She freed herself from Lena and left. Leaving Lena scared and alone.

A/N: cliffhanger. Yeah I know I'm I bitch, but so is life.