18~ I would love to be stuck with you forever.

Literally by the time this chapter is published we will have reached 2k reads! This story is literally at 1.99k and I found my be more happy. Also sorry for not updating for a while. I've been super busy, but school is going to start on the 14th of September for me so I will try to be more active up until then. I have posted my first Vampire Diaries fan fiction if any of you would be into reading it. It's called Lily & Enzo. Also sorry but this chapter is going to be a short one.

~
After her small conversation with Lex, Lena walked out of the room with pure confidence. "You know you're giving him another reason to try as kill you if he ever gets out again, right?" Kara said. Lena shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't care, I have you, and he has never been successful in attempting to murder me before so why would he be now?" Lena responded.

"There is a first for everything Lena, and he is Lex he has killed millions!" She replied. 

"That won't happen, I promise, and like I said I have you," Lena said. Kara gave a small smile. "I do have you, right?" She asked. Kara stopped in her tracks.

"Lena, you saw the most real part of me today, you're going to be stuck with me forever" Kara said. Lena had a smile that spread from one ear to the other.

"I would love to be stuck with you forever." She responded as she wrapped the blonde in a tight hug. Each hug was like being next to a fire. It was warm and full of love and happiness.