21~ Cat-Co's new CEO.

Two weeks later.

"Why!" Kara shouted as she stood before her best friend. He cowered behind the desk.

"Look, Kara I'm sorry, I didn't think anything would happen!" Winn had listened to Mon-el and took him to a bar.

"That is the one thing that might make me slap you!" She screamed. "You took him to the bar and he almost killed someone!"

"I know, I was there," Winn said. Unknown to him that was what caused Kara to snap.

"Don't test me Winn!" She yelled once more as she began to move towards him. Her comment beeped and she answered.

"Keira, I need you at the office now!" Her boss slightly yelled.

"I'll be right there," after thinking she hung up she looked at Winn. "This isn't over, I'll hurt you later!"

~

"The woman who would never hurt a fly, is threatening people?" Cat asked when Kara made it into her office. "I didn't think you had it in you."

"Some people are- not the point you called me here, what do you need?" Kara asked.

"I'm leaving Cat-co," Cat blurted. Kara's eyes widened.

"You're what? But the company needs you," Kara responded. Cat stood up.

"I have ran this company for 25 years, and I think I want to take a years break" Cat  replied.

"But who is going to run your company while your gone?" Kara asked. She opened her desk and handed a form to Kara.

"You are," Kara's jaw dropped. "I know I just promoted  you to reporter,but you are the only one I trust with this company."

"But I know nothing about running a media empire!" Kara exclaimed.  Cat chuckled.

"Kara honey, neither did I, but I learned and so will you," Cat smiled and placed her hand on Kara's shoulder.

"I- I don't know what to say" Kara said with a slight stutter.

"Don't say anything yet, but you'll need to sight this because as of whenever you sign these, you are the news owner of Cat-co." Cat said, handing her a pen to sign the documents.

A/n: so Kara owns Cat-co now, I'm just giving you guys a warning, this story is going to get real crazy.