22~ Truly is a Luthor.

"Lena, it's been a while." Lex said from inside his chamber. She rolled her eyes.

"It's been three days, what's your point?" She asked. He walked around his cell as he began to speak.

"It hurts me, it really hurts me to know that you're helping them keep me in here," he complained. "After all, I am your brother."

"So what? Doesn't mean I need to be there by your side!" He chuckled and placed his hand in his pockets.

"Maybe not in your own, but with a little help you will stand by my side," he said.

"Wha-" before she could finish the sentence, he pressed a button and it sent shockwaves through Lena's brain.

"Break up with Kara Zor-el, Tell her to stay away from you, and if she refuses, threaten to release her identity to the entire world." Lex changed. His eyes started to glow an emerald green shade as he spoke, along with Lena's.

"Yes, I will do that right away." She replied, as she left the room to go and search for Kara.

~

There was a sudden knock at Kara's door, causing her to speed over without checking who it was. "Hey Lena, what brings you here?"  She asked as she opened the door for Lena to come in.

"We need to talk," Lena replied. Kara smiled.

"We do, I have some news."  She closed the door and stood across from Lena.

"It's over, us, we are over!" Kara's smile faded. Tears began to well in her eyes.

"B-But I don't understand?" Kara said. Lena rolled her eyes. "I thought we were happy."

"You May have been, but I was not, I wasn't even in this relationship" she replied to Kara.

"Wh-I don't understand Lena," Kara said, letting a small tear slip down her cheek.

"I was using you for information and I got what I needed, so stay away from me." She yelled. She started walking towards the door when Kara stopped her.

"No, I don't believe you, I'm not giving up!" Kara said firmly.

"If you choose not to stay away from me until the day you die, I will release the truth about you being Supergirl to the entire world" Lena said harshly. Kara felt her heart drop. She slowly released her grip on Lena's arm and watched as she left.

"Lena truly is a Luthor." Was all Kara could say.

~

"Is it done?" Lex asked. She nodded.

"Kara Danvers doesn't matter to me, she never has, and never will." A twisted and cruel smile formed on Lex's mouth.

"Good, now leave the DEO and don't return," Lex said flatly. As she walked away he pressed the button once more. The control he once had on her was gone.  Along with the love Kara once shared for her.

A/n: I kind of gave a plan for the next couple of chapters. I'm not exactly sure how I am going to portray them yet but I do have some things planned.