eight <3

***Spencer's Pov***

We arrived at the bar down the street from the mall. I arranged it so that Hotch and Emily would get ready together at Hotch's apartment and Emily would end up being late for bringing Y/N to the bar so that I could have a change to grasp her attention for the night by playing hard to get, just like Derek told me to.

Emily told me what color dress Y/N would be wearing so I got the exact same color tuxedo so we would 'accidentally' go matching. She's wearing a red dress, maroon flats, and her hair down with natural waves. She's looks absolutely gorgeous.

Halfway through the night Hotch, Emily, Rossi, Derek, Penelope, Y/N, and I all decided to do this bet to see who could get the most numbers by the end of the night. JJ ended up not participating in the bet since she has Will and Henry at home, so she held onto the bet money and kept score. Accompanying her all night was Y/N and the other girls at the BAU - Emily and Garcia. They sat at the bar and took shots together. I noticed Y/N eyeing me all night, so I decided to make a move.

"Hey there beautiful. I was across the room and I couldn't help but notice that you were interested in the magic I was doing." I said with a smile.

"Hi there handsome, I thought your magic was very pleasing" Y/N replied as she began to blush.

"Maybe I could teach you sometime. I lost my number, maybe I could have yours?" I say subtly as JJ and Garcia smile next to her.

"Of course," She says as she grabs my phone out of my hand and starts typing in her number.

JJ and Garcia smile and both say "Well, we're gonna get out of here and go watch some movies back at the hotel. We'll see you guys tomorrow."

Y/N hands me back my phone, "When your done showing girls magic, you should give me a call. We could hang out and watch Star Wars while you teach me" she says as she walks towards the bathroom.

***BUZZZZ***

I smile watching her walk away as my phone begins to buzz. It's a text from Morgan, of course.

Derek Morgan : Hey Pretty Boy, you get her number yet?

Me : Yes, I have. She got jealous of me showing other girls magic, kept eyeing me down all night, and so I finally approached her and asked for it.

Derek Morgan : Atta Boy! Now call her and ask her to hang out for the night!

Me : Okay. I'll let you know how it goes in the morning.

This is my time to shine, take Y/N on that "mini date" we had discussed. I go to my contacts and press the call button next to her name.

Y/N : Hello?

Me : Hi, is this the beautiful girl from the bar who was fascinated by my magic?

Y/N : Why yes, yes it is.

Me : Great. I was just thinking about you. I would really like to take you up on that offer from earlier. The one where I teach you magic while we watch Star Wars movies?

Y/N : Well of course. I was just thinking about that as well.

I smile big at that line. I look up and notice her standing across the bar with a huge smile on her face, she's looking at me.

Y/N : I just remembered that I rented out Star Wars tonight. Would you like to head back to my room and watch it with me?

Me : Let's do it

I hold out my hand as she runs across the bar to grasp it. Valet had driven the car back to the Hotel Parking Lot which made things better for this date night with Y/N. We walked to the apartment, laughing at jokes, smiling, and admiring the twinkling lights.

We get back to the room and get in more comfortable clothing and order room service for dinner and snacks and turn off all the lights. As the movie of Star Wars starts, Y/N takes out her phone and takes a photo of the two of us. She decides to post it on Instagram and tag me in it.

We read through the comments, laughing at all the approval we're getting.

-----------------------------------------------------------
@\\ Y/N : Watching Star Wars with my favorite dork!
-----------------------------------------------------------
@\\ PenelopeGarcia : Aww! So cute!
-----------------------------------------------------------
@\\ JenniferJareau : Have fun! Don't stay up too late :)
-----------------------------------------------------------
@\\ Zoe : So this is the boy! You guys look so happy! I hope you guys enjoy yourselves.
-----------------------------------------------------------
@\\ AaronHotchner : Now that's an adorable date!
-----------------------------------------------------------
@\\ DerekMorgan : Atta Boy Pretty Boy! I hope you guys have fun.
-----------------------------------------------------------
@\\ EmilyPrentiss : Cuties!
-----------------------------------------------------------
@\\ DavidRossi : Have fun!
-----------------------------------------------------------

We talk alot late into the night. Y/N and I talk about our childhoods, which is where it gets deep.

"When I was young, my dad left. My mom struggled with Schizophrenia at the time. She still does. She's currently being treated at a Mental Facility back in my hometown, Las Vegas." I explain.

"Awww. Well, your mom seems like a wonderful lady and I would love to meet her the next time we're on a case in Las Vegas" Y/N says with a smile.

"That works with me. Now tell me about your parents..." I say, knowing the thing that happened to her dad and all the stuff beyond what happened will be brought up.

She looks up at me from the popcorn bowl and I ask "It's okay if I ask, right?" She nods and starts to explain.