twenty <3

*spencer's pov*

***BEEP BEEP BEEP***

I wake up to the sound of Y/N's alarm, exhausted. It's 4:15am. The night before, Y/N was released from the hospital after 48 hours of observation and monitoring. We stayed the night in a hotel, we have a flight at 7:00am to return back to Quantico, Virginia.

I turn to Y/N who's still asleep. She looks so peaceful and calm.

"Good Morning Princess," I say in a tired, quiet voice so I don't startle her.

She wakes up with a light smile, "Good Morning Bub."

I kiss her forehead and get out of bed. I go in the bathroom and take a quick shower. I come out and Y/N is laying in bed, under the covers, watching funny cat videos under the covers.

"Y/N! Get up! You have to get ready. We have a flight at seven and we have to be there two hours early." I say as I start pulling the covers off of her.

"Five more minutes!" She groans. She looks at me, quickly grabs the covers, and pulls it back over her with a giggle.

"Y/N! You have to get up!" I laugh.

"Make me." She says with giggle.

I go to the other side of the room and stand by the window. 3...2...1. I run up to the bed and jump up, tackling Y/N. She squeals and giggles as I tickle her.

"C'mon lazy, you can't lay in bed all day. We have to get back to Quantico. The team misses us." I say as I pull her out of bed.

"Ughhh. Do we have to? I mean, being an FBI agent is so exhausting." She says with a joking groan.

"I know, I know." I say, kissing her forehead.

Mid-Forehead kiss, she turns and hops back into the bed.

"Why'd you get back in bed?" I ask.

"You didn't kiss me properly." She says with a blushing smile and giggle.

"Oh really?" I laugh before hopping into bed with her and kissing her.

-time lapse : on the plane-

We board the plane, me chasing Y/N down the aisle to our seats. When we get in our seats, Y/N places her head in my lap, still tired from the night before. She falls back asleep as I stroke her hair gently. Soon after, I fall asleep with her.

-time lapse : returning to quantico-

We arrive at the airport in Quantico, getting ready to call a cab as we notice some familiar faces.

"Hey kids, thought you guys needed a better ride than a cab." Morgan laughs.

"DEREK!" Y/N squeals with a smile.

Over the time of Y/N being at the BAU, she has grown to become bestfriends with Morgan. They know each others coffee orders and he set up a Spotify playlist of all the songs she enjoys. Sometimes, they even prefer to sit together on the Jet. At first, I was really jealous because I thought she would pick Morgan over me, but then I realized, she experiences the same thing with mine and JJ's friendship.

"Here, lemme get that for you Pretty Lady." Morgan chuckles.

"Thank you kind sir" Y/N laughs as she kneels in front of him jokingly and continues, "SHOTGUN!" She yells.

Morgan and I both laugh.

"She's such a dork." He says, shaking his head.

"That's why I love her." I say with a smile and slight chuckle.

"Yeah. So, how are you holding up Pretty Boy?" He asks.

"I've been doing pretty well. I'm four days sober from Dilaudid. Y/N found out from her dad that I was doing it when she nearly died, and when she woke up, she made me stop." I say.

"Her dad? Ain't he dead?" He asks as a confused look comes across his face.

"Yes, but when she coded she said she ended up in a place with two options. Either to head toward the light or go down a white hall. She said that she chose to go down the white hall because she remembered that I told her to avoid the light." I nod.

"And what? Walking down the hall apparently brought her to talking to her dead dad?" Derek asks as I nod with my lips slightly pressed together.

-time lapse : back at the bau-

Morgan walks into the BAU first so that we can surprise the team. Rossi is sitting as his desk and talking to Emily, JJ and Garcia are looking at JJ's cell phone, and Hotch is standing at the top of the platform on the phone.

Y/N and I slowly walk in and sit at our desks, no one realizing yet.

"Hey Y/N, can I borrow a pen?" I laugh as I trip over Morgan's bag on the floor.

"OH MY GOD. YOU GUYS ARE FINALLY BACK. THAT'S WHY DEREK WAS BEING SO SECRETIVE THIS MORNING." Garcia screams as the entire team laughs.

"You caught me babygirl." Morgan says with a chuckling smiles.

"It's so good to have you two back." JJ says, pulling us both into a hug.

"Lexie told me I was getting a surprise today! I have missed you." Emily says, pulling Y/N into a tight hug.

"It's good to have you back kid." Rossi says pulling me into a hug, "Hey, I'm having a get together for the team at my mansion, you and Y/N should stop by and try some new top shelf wine and my new Rigotini recipe." He says while patting my back. He pulls me out of the hug and takes a look at me.

"We'll be there." I nod with a smile.

Y/N comes over with Emily, "We wouldn't miss it for the world Rossi."

Hotch approaches the both of us.

"It's good to have you both back. I expect previous case reports on my desk by tomorrow afternoon." He says as we both nod and laugh.

Hotch pulls us both into a tight hug, "Now all seriousness aside, I'm so happy you kids are okay. Jack, Emily, and I have been waiting for you guys to come back. We were all so worried about you." He says.

"I'm glad I'm here. I don't know how any of you would've survived. I'm glad I took Spence's advice...I mean, Dr. Spencer Reid's advice." The entire team bursts into laughter.

-time lapse : at rossi's mansion-

"Ughhh, I'm really not feeling so well." Y/N groans while we're sitting in the car in the driveway of Rossi's house.

"We can go home." I offer to Y/N as I reach across to feel her forehead. She's burning up a lot.

"No, no, no. It's okay." She says with a slight smile, "Let's go have some fun."

**KNOCK KNOCK**

Rossi answers his door with a huge smile on his face, "Hey! Come on in!"

We both walk in and take off our shoes to be respectful. We follow Rossi into the kitchen, spotting the rest of the team.

"Hey Pretty Boy." Morgan says as he begins to mess up my hair.

Y/N walks off for a bit to say hi and talk to Emily, Penelope, and JJ. While their talking, they look panicked and anxious. The conversation stops after ten minutes as JJ leaves the circle.

"Hey Rossi, I need to go run a quick errand. I'll be back in five." JJ says.

After five minutes, JJ comes back and returns to the circle with Y/N and the rest of the girls of the BAU. She hands Emily and Y/N a brown bag as they walk off and head up the stairs.

"Yo, what's with the gossip between your girlfriend and the other girls?" Morgan says, approaching me with two bottles of beer in his hand.

"I have no idea..." I respond, completely confused, grabbing the other bottle of beer out of his hand.

He's right. What the hell is going on? And why are they gossiping? Y/N hates gossip. Is something wrong?