fourty five <3

*y/n's pov*

I wake up to a soft, gentle, familiar touch on my cheek. Spence.

"Good Morning." He says, his voice still raspy. I can tell he just woke up.

"Good Morning Spence." I say with a soft smile, looking at my phone screen.

3:58AM.

"It's so early. Why are you awake?" I say, groaning lightly.

"Garcia just texted me..." He takes a pause as confusion comes over my face.

"What is it?" I ask gently.

"We have a case." Spence says lightly, adjusting his tone.

What the hell is going on with him?

"Who is the victim?" I ask.

"I-" He pauses, "L-Let's just wait for the briefing." He says.

"Okay." I say gently.

Spence leans in giving me a kiss. I giggle, rolling over.

"Okay, okay. We don't have time for this right now. Hotch will kiss us if we're late." He says, chuckling.

I groan, getting off of him as he chuckles.

"You owe me for that." I say with a giggle, pouting a little.

Spence grasps my wrist, sitting himself up on the corner of the bed. He twirls me around to face him before leaning in again, kissing me passionately.

"There. That better?" He asks sarcastically.

"Nope." I say with a giggle as Spence stands up, attempting to tickle me.

I squeal, running to the other side of the bed, grasping my pillow as a defense weapon.

Spence grabs his, jumping onto the bed, crossing my side. He grabs me me into his arms, tackling me onto the bed. He tickles me as I continue to wack him with my pillow in defense, giggling breathlessly.

"Shhh, your gonna wake up the kids dummy." Spence says, gently putting his pointer finger to my lips.

"Speaking of the kids... What are we going to do with them?" I ask.

"What do you mean?" Spence asks.

"We don't have a babysitter." I say as Spence's face lights up.

"Oh! Will offered to take them last minute." He chuckles.

I nod, before slipping away to the bathroom.

•••

Getting ready to leave, I dress in a tight, red blouse and black pants with a belt. I slip on a jacket, placing my FBI badge on my front pocket. I slip my credentials into my pants pocket as I slip on black flats. I comb out my hair, letting the waves fall to my shoulder. Spence comes out of the shower, getting dressed as well as I slip out of the bedroom to go pick out outfits for the babies. Spence comes out of the bedroom and heads down the hall to wake up Zoe.

"Good Morning." She says, rubbing her eyes, a yawn slipping out.

"Hi kiddo. I know it's early. Dad and I are getting pulled away on a case with the team. We don't have a babysitter currently, so your going to stay at JJ's house for a little bit." I say as she nods.

I used to cringe a bit at the fact that we had Zoe calling us Mom and Dad, but it kinda just caught along. We wanted her to feel at home, and she went with it.