twenty one <3

*y/n's pov*

Spence and I are in his car, driving to Rossi's house as I feel a sudden rush of heat take over my body. I'm flushed, dehydration and a fever coming over my body quickly. I feel flushed. I start panicking, quickly going over all of the different scenarios in my head as to what it could be.

"Ughhh, I'm really not feeling so well." I groan as Spence pulls into the large driveway of Rossi's mansion.

"We can go home." He offer to Y/N as he reaches across to feel my forehead.

"No, no, no. It's okay." I say with a slight smile, "Let's go have some fun."

We approach the front door as Rossi lets us in. Taking off both of our shoes and following Rossi throughout the mansion. Finally we get to the living area that branches out to the kitchen and dining area as well. Spence gets approached by Derek, so I make my way to the girls.

"Heyyyy girlies" I say with a smile.

"Y/N, welcome!" Penelope says.

"Glad you could make it." JJ says.

"Free top shelf wine for Y/N? She wouldn't miss it for the world." Emily jokes around as we all erupt into laughter.

"Well actually, I won't be having wine tonight..." I say subtly.

"Aw man, why not?" Emily asks.

"I'm not feeling well. I felt sick to my stomach this morning and while on the jet and all day I've been feverish and feeling under the weather. If I have wine, I'll vomit all over Rossi's expensive things." I nod along.

"That makes sense. I really wish you could drink tonight by just taking a few shots with me. I really, really, really missed drunk Y/N. She was a blast." Emily says as we all giggle.

"Okay wait... Feverish, cramps, morning sickness, etc. All of those signs are signs of pregnancy. Could you be pregnant Y/N...?" JJ asks.

"Oh my goodness! Y/N! Are you and Spence pregnant!?" Penelope asks.

"No. I don't think so." I say, shaking my head in disapproval.

Holy shit. Am I pregnant?? I think to myself as the girls start discussing.

"When's the last time you and Spencer slept together?" Emily asks.

"We sleep in the same bed every night, but if you mean sex, we've only slept together like three times." I say.

"And when were those three times, if you can remember?" JJ asks.

"The first time was the night before my dad's memorial-" I say as I get cut off by Emily.

"He slept with you before your dad's memorial!?" Emily yelps.

"Yes- I mean, no. I mean- I don't know. It was 1am and it was after the dinner on the day he asked me out..." I say.

"Oh my god. It was 1am!? Meaning it was the day that marked twelve years since you dad passed and it was the EXACT day of the memorial" Emily yelps again.

"Yeah...whoops. Don't get me wrong, I love my dad, but it was really good." I laugh with Penny as Emily shudders.

"Anyways, when were the other two times?" JJ asked.

"Oh yeah. It's not possible for me to be pregnant. We slept together twice this morning, but it's way too early for anything..." I say with a slight nod.

"Let's buy you some tests, just in case. I'll run out and go get some real quick and come back in five." JJ nods.

"Okay, thank you." I say as she runs out, grabbing her purse.