fifty six <3

*spence's pov*

I feel Y/N's weight shift out of my arms, as she gets up to answer her phone.

She answers the phone, lying back down in my arms as I kiss her neck.

"H-Hey Hotch. What's up?" She asks.

Hotch begins mumbling on the phone as Y/N shifts in place, a blushed smile coming across her face.

Y/N lets out a slight moan, as I kiss under her jawline. Y/N turns her head to the side, giving me more room. I softly suck on her neck, leaving a trail of hickeys.

All of a sudden Y/N jolts up.

Her face beams in excitement, "Seriously!? That's amazing Hotch!"

Curiousness fills my mind, "What? What did he say?" I ask in a whispered tone.

Y/N puts her fingers to my lips softly, shushing me.

Y/N nods, "That's amazing Hotch. We'll be on our way in a few." Y/N says, hanging up the phone.

"What? What happened?" I ask curiously.

Y/N squeals, "Emily is having her baby right now!" She exclaims.

She gets up and begins jumping on the bed up and down in excitement.

I chuckle, "Shhh, calm down. You'll wake up the kids!" I whisper, realizing Y/N and I are being a bit too loud.

"Sorry! I'm just really excited!" Y/N says, flopping back down on the bed.

"It's okay. Let's go see Emily!" I say, placing out my hand as Y/N happily grabs it.

"Okay!" Y/N squeals, jumping out of bed in excitement.

I take out my phone, calling our sitter to come take care of the kids while we head out to visit Emily and Hotch in the hospital. Y/N throws on the navy blue Caltech sweater with a black pair of leggings and some converse to keep her warm as I throw on a sweater vest, some jeans, and some converse as well.

•••

We pull into a parking space at the hospital. I put the car in park as I glance over to Y/N who's beaming with excitement.

"Why are you so excited?" I ask.

She giggles, "Because my best friend is finally having a baby! I honestly never thought this day would come. All throughout high school and college, Emily seemed like the type of girl to continue enjoying her sin to win weekends until she was like fifty years old." She says, glancing over at me.

I think for a moment, "Honestly, I'm more surprised about Hotch... I never expected him and Emily together, well I did, but I never thought they would have another kid. I always thought Hotch would still be hung up on Haley."

Y/N scoffs, "Please! Hotch loved Haley, but he knew near the end of their relationship that she had to be having an affair. He went crying to Emily about it for weeks... don't tell him I told you that. Anyways, Hotch knew that Emily was the one." Y/N argues.

"Y'know what, maybe you're right." I say before opening my door to get out of the car.

I run over to Y/N's side, opening the door for her. I put out my hand as she grabs it, lacing her fingers into mine.

She rests her head on my shoulder as we head inside the hospital.

•••

I approach the front desk, "Hi, yes, we're here to see Emily Prentiss." I say.