fourty four <3

*spence's pov*

Dr. April Kepner gets me in my wheelchair and brings me to the VIP Wing, meeting up with Y/N and Lexie on the way up.

"You ready?" Y/N says with a blushed smile.

"Hell yeah." I say, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek as we continue down the hall, getting to the elevator and going up four flights to the sixth floor of the hospital, Guest Wing.

"SURPRISE!" The team calls out when we make it to the hospital room.

"Awww. Thank you all so much!" Y/N says, smile brighter than ever.

"Yeah. Thank you all for every thing. We really truly appreciate it." I say, adding onto Y/N's words.

Two other doctors come entering into the room - Dr. Addison Montgomery and Dr. Arizona Robbins.

"Heard some new parents wanted to see their babies..." Addison says.

Arizona smiles at me, handing me our baby girl - "She's going to be a daddy's girl, I already know it." She says with a bright smile.

She grabs our baby boy, carefully handing him to Y/N - "I can already tell he's going to be a Mama's Boy."

Y/N giggles and nods in agreement, a huge, bright, blushing smile on her.

The beds for me and Y/N were pushed together, making one huge one for the two of us to share together.

She sits down on the side of hers, admiring our baby boy - her eyes welling up with happy tears as a blushed smile remains on her face. She rubs his face softly with her thumb, taking in every bit of cuteness. I take out my phone, taking a quick photo of her to put in a scrapbook later on.

"Hey guys..." I announce slowly, "Can you give Y/N and I a minute alone with the kids?" I ask calmly.

"Of course Boy Wonder, take all the time you need." Garcia says before slowly exiting the room with Will, JJ, Henry, and Michael.

"You better propose to her soon Pretty Boy..." Morgan whispers in my ear as I nod in agreement.

Morgan looks over to make sure that Y/N can't hear him, "And this time, make it last." He chuckles.

"Shut it." I say with a blushed smile.

He's right. This time, there can't be any screw ups. Just me, Y/N, and the kids. Us against the world. I want to be the happy dad that attends science fairs and soccer games. I want my kids to look at me and Y/N and say, "Wow, Mommy and Daddy are truly in love."

"Hey." Y/N says with a blushed smile.

"Hi there beautiful." I say back, smiling big.

Y/N blushes more, "Y'know, the dad look looks amazing on you." She says.

"Thank you. You look stunning after what the last 48 hours had to offer." I say as her face lightens up.

"We need to discuss names." Y/N says, looking down and admiring our baby boy.

I nod in agreement as I look down, admiring our cute baby girl.

Delilah Mae Reid.

"I have a suggestion for the girl..." I say as Y/N looks up.

"I have one for her too!" Y/N says.

"Okay, lets both say our suggestions on the count of three and then we'll debate on which one we like better." I say as Y/N agrees.

"Delilah Mae." I say.

"Evangeline Marie." Y/N says.

We both giggle as we realize we've hit a curve.