fifty four <3

*spence's pov*

"Hi guys!" Garcia says, meeting Y/N and I in front of the Bureau, by the coffee cart.

"Good Morning Penny." Y/N says with a blushed smile.

Luke approaches us slowly, a slight smile on his face.

"Good Morning." He says with a slight nod.

"Hey! Good Morning!" Spence says with a smile.

Luke nods, turning his head towards me, Spence noticing the huge bruise and three cuts along the right side of his face.

"Holy shit. Did I do that to you yesterday?" Spence says, shocked.

Luke chuckles, "Yeah, but I'm a fighter. I can take a punch to the face."

Garcia scoffs, rolling her eyes.

Luke chuckles again, "Okay. What the hell is your problem with me?" He asks Garcia.

"It's nothing." Garcia says.

Luke nods, "It doesn't seem like nothing." He says in a chilled tone.

Y/N giggles, "I think she's just pissed because you replaced the precious Derek Morgan." She says, patting Luke on the shoulder lightly before coming to stand by me.

She lightly shivers as the breeze hits.

"You okay?" I ask in a whispered tone.

"I'm okay. I'm just cold." She says, her longing eyes meeting mine.

I chuckle, "I told you that you should've brought a jacket..."

She giggles as I shake my head lightly, grabbing my bag off my shoulder, opening it carefully.

I carefully grab out a navy blue Caltech sweater, handing it to her gently.

"Oh my God! You brought me my favorite sweater of yours!?" She squeals, a huge, bright smile flashing across her face.

"It's the only sweater you were during the fall and you sleep in it all the time. It's the only one that keeps you warm." I respond, pressing my lips together as the corners of my mouth turn upward.

Garcia sits in awe as Luke continues attempting to talk to her.

"C'mon talk to me!" Luke exclaims.

"Nope." Garcia says, brushing past him, walking away.

Luke glances at Y/N and I before running off, following Garcia.

Y/N looks up at me, a blushed smile coming across her face.

"You're so adorable darling." I say with a smile, admiring her closely.

I take out my phone, taking a picture of her as she blushes.

"What do you want from here?" I ask, slipping my phone back into my bag.

"Hot cocoa." Y/N says softly as I turn to order for her.

"Two hot cocoas please." I turn, "Add extra marshmallows and chocolate syrup on one of them please."

Y/N smiles, reaches into her purse, and begins grabbing out her wallet.

I grasp her hand gently, "No, no, no. I got it darling. You don't need to pay."

Y/N smiles softly, "Thank you." She says quietly.

I nod slightly, handing her the hot cocoa with extra marshmallows and chocolate syrup.

I grab two mint candy canes out of a small jar at the coffee cart, handing one to Y/N.