ten <3

**Spencer's POV**

***BEEP BEEP BEEP***

I wake up to the alarm beeping loudly and Y/N sleeping, curled up in a ball next to me. She looks so calm and precious while she's sleeping. She has a bit of mascara stained around her eyes from crying the night before. It's 8:45am, originally we were supposed to get on the jet at 8:00am, but since everyone would be hungover Hotch was generous and pushed it back to 10:00am. I notice Y/N nudge a bit to rearrange her sleeping position and yawn.

"Rise and Shine Y/N" I say in a quieted voice so I don't alarm her.

She smiles, "Good Morning Spence," She yawns and begins to stretch a bit.

"How are you feeling?" I asked in a sympathetic voice.

"I'm okay. Last night was rough, but I'm feeling okay. Thank you for being there for me and staying with me" she smiles before giggling.

"What?" I ask before laughing too.

"Nothing, I just never thought I would wake up beside you." She begins giggling more and more.

Our laughter got interrupted by Emily and Hotch bursting into the hotel room, not noticing we're still in here.

"Woah, get a room." I shriek in laughter. I'm still shocked seeing Emily and Hotch together.

"Emily, get your tongue out of his mouth. That's basically my dad, I don't want to see that first thing in the morning. I just woke up." Y/N giggles.

This makes Y/N and I both burst into laughter as Emily and Hotch realize we're sitting in the bed.

"Oh, good morning. We didn't know you guys would be here. We thought Spence left the hotel late last night and that Y/N was still sleeping. She's a deep sleeper, she didn't realize Hotch and I come in here before" Emily says.

"Yeah. We apologize for this. Please don't report us to Strauss." Hotch says trying not to laugh. He's always so stern and serious.

Y/N giggles before stopping, "WAIT- YOU GUYS HAVE COME IN HERE BEFORE!? WHILE I WAS IN HERE!?" She begins to shriek.

Emily and I burst into laughter at her reaction.

Hotch nods, "Sorry about that."

"So, are you guys official?" I ask.

"Well, we've been seeing each other in secret for eight months now. We planned on telling the team but we didn't know where it was going yet, then we got called away on another case." Hotch explains as he turns and looks at Emily.

"We planned on telling every one when we got back." Emily nods.

"Woah. My best friend and the guy who's been like my dad for the last twelve years are doing it." Y/N laughs.

"Hey there young lady. It's more than that. I'm not just screwing her. I'm in love with her." Hotch says.

Emily gasped, "Oh my god! Your in love with me!?" She squealed.

"Yes. I've been in love with you." Hotch says as he smiles and gives Emily a hug and kiss on the forehead.

"I love you too." Emily says with tears in her eyes.

"Aww!!" Y/N said, with a big smile on her face.

"I'm very happy for you both," I say with my usual smile and nod.

"We'll be telling the team on the flight home" Hotch says.

"And then we'll tell Strauss when we get back so it's out into the open." Emily adds on.