Epilogue

Surfing yet again, I carve up the wave in front of me. The wave threatens to break and cut me off, but I pump faster moving past the foam, taking a bottom turn and hitting the lip, the spray causing a little rainbow.
I paddle in. Noah on the shore. I smile happy to see him. It's been almost a year since the stupid incident and my stupid overreacting.
I reach the shore, I drop my board and run into his arms.
"Nice wave baby" he kisses me.
"You should get out there" I turn around.
"Hey HSC isn't easy, you want me to graduate with you, don't you?" He places his hands on my shoulders.
"Of course I do"
"Your just smart so study comes quickly for you, I need to overload on it to actually understand" he chuckles hugging me from behind.
"Ok, ok. Let's go get lunch oh and have a shower you smell"
"I do, do I?" He lets go of me.
I take this opportunity to run, i grab my board and run up the beach.
"Nah nah doesn't work like that" he yells.
I place my board down, knowing well enough he will tackle me no matter what.
I run back down the beach once he reaches me. My laughing is loud and is starting to hurt my lungs, I slow down, as my laugh stops me from breathing.
He tackles me from behind. He spins me around, Ending up with my back on the sand and him on top of me.
Our laughter is loud.
"I'm so happy you're mine" he says breathless.
"I love you" I kiss his lips.
"I love you too"
I get up and he continues to chase me. I smile as his laughter fills my ears.