Wait

A/N: This chapter was completely written by my sister, who we should definitely come up with a nickname, something relating to Hamilton to match me probably, so if you wanna comment ideas I'll take them. Anyway, I basically just edited a bit and things, so it's a long one bois, like over 3,000 words long.

WARNING! I am saying this now so any one of you can back out if you so wish! This includes violence, and if this triggers you do not continue reading. Also, if you hate the idea of shipping other people besides the main arch, I wouldn't recommend you read it, but you may end up liking it so go at your own risk. I promise it WILL make sense later why I added this in other than the fact I kind of ship the two.......MOVING ON!

Backstory: I decided to make a time skip in here, so it's like October-November when they're back in the 'pool, but still playing clubs and stuff. Also, I did not intend to make anyone the "bad guy" in this story, it's just for the purpose of it, that is why they seem that way. I love every single character in here to death, I just needed a plot to go off of.

Please feel free to comment any feedback on how I could do better or if you like the story because I feel like no one likes it since they don't comment, but that's my problem. You can also upvote this, private message me if you have any issue or ideas you would want me to use, I'll be happy to reply and help you dears.

PEACE AND LOVE!

-Laf

The show tonight was average. Like it always is. The crowd was interested but weren't out of their seats dancing. After we got off stage, each of us went our separate ways. George and I went backstage to chill. "Oh, I forgot my tuner on stage. I'll be right back Macca." "Okay. Don't trip on any wires. Oh and leave the door open when you get back. It's really hot and I think they just painted because it smells rank in here." He brushed it off as another command. "Yeah, will do." Of course you'd be the one to forget something on stage. George is always forgetting stuff. Even sometimes his guitar. I swear, if his head wasn't attached, he'd lose that too.

I turned my back to put my guitar back in it's case and clean up a bit. We were pretty messy. How can a small group of guys make this big of a mess. I'll never know. It's probably Hazza with all of his candy and crisp wrappers. All of a sudden, just as I snapped my case shut, George came back into the room. From what I could tell he crept up behind me. For weeks we had been in a scaring war. Trying to catch the other off guard. "Nice try George but you're not gonna scare me." There was no response, only some shuffling of feet. The shadow behind me got bigger and darker. "Oh come on, can't take a sore loss? I thought you'd be more outspoken about it. What's the matter? Can't take a little teasing?... George?" I turned around to much of my torment.

My heart stopped beating and dropped into the stomach. Stu was standing over me with a look of vengeance spread across his face. His glare was enough to make me piss myself. My knees fell weak and I soon found it hard to stand and even speak. "Um.. Uh.. Um.. Hi, Stu. So, how about that weather, eh?" He just looked me dead in the eyes. It made me really uncomfortable and sweaty. "Well, I have somewhere to be so if you could move that would be.. great." He wouldn't budge. Stu pushed me into the couch with one hard shove.

"Listen up, Macca. I saw the way you were holding John the other night on his couch. Don't think I didn't see the eyes you made at him as well when you were kissing his face." I started panicking. He saw John and I through the window before he came in. "Wha.. how did you.." "Shut it Macca! The point is, you made a move on John." "I didn't do anything of the sort. And who told you about that?" Which was true. John just crawled his way into my lap and got comfy. He even initiated the kiss.

"Look, I'm giving you a warning only because you're a friend of John's. Besides, you don't need to be dating someone who's older than you. John and I are the same age and I've known him way longer than you have, big baby. Don't do it again or else." Suddenly I got a dash of confidence. Nobody was going to tell me off for going after what I wanted. Especially somebody who thinks he's entitled to John's body because they've known each other since secondary school.