29~//Hospital Thoughts\\

|~|Y/N's POV|~|

My eyes were still closed, the lids feeling heavy and weak. I couldn't open my eyes- what I could do was listen. I heard faint, quiet beeping coming from somewhere close to me. It was steady, like a set pace- I suddenly recognized the sound, a jolt running through me.

It was a heart monitor.

I was in the hospital.

Like a waterfall being unblocked, I saw image after image appear in my mind- the moose, a broken windshield, the tangy scent of blood and smoke, screeching and buzzing in my ears. I felt like a seizure was going through my head and it hurt. 

A distant voice echoed in my head, getting louder and louder- it was yelling 'All my fault-' Who's fault? Wait, it was my fault, I should've been looking at the road, should've been listening to Darryl and Jacob- oh no was Darryl okay?

The flashing and echoing was becoming louder and strong by the second, I felt like there was someone jarring piano cords in my ears. I wanted to wrap my arms around myself and stay in a tight ball so nothing could hurt me but all I could think was that I'd already hurt so many people.

I realized I could hear other voices now, coming from the real world. They were murmuring something, but it felt like I was too far away to hear. And then suddenly, a like sting poked at my arm, then a rush of coolness and quiet overcame me, and I was in the empty state like before.

|~|Skeppy/Zak's POV|~|

I woke up in the morning feeling as awful as I did before. My entire body hurt and the little stitches etched into my forehead were annoying and itchy. I rubbed them subconciously again, as I'd been doing half of last night.

Reluctantly, I threw my legs over the side of the bed, dressing myself and heading downstairs- I'd just brush my teeth later. I blinked hazily and yawned as I trekked down the stairs, stretching my arms above my head.

As I hit the last step I looked into the kitchen, expecting to see Darryl cooking up some eggs and maybe bacon. Then I'd crack a joke about Technoblade and we'd both laugh- well, his laugh was more of a giggle. 

I liked to listen to his laugh, and when I remember that he was in the Intensive-care Unit in a Hospital, I wished I could hear the childish giggle again. I sighed, pouring myself a bowl of cereal again, picking at it.

To think that only one little thing could've changed the whole siutation- if the moose hadn't walked onto the road then; if Jacob had caught her attention faster; if Y/n was looking at the road-

I watched a tear drip into my bowl of milk and I pushed it away, getting up from the bar. Why wasn't she looking at the road? If she'd been looking, maybe Mega wouldn't be half deaf- maybe Darryl would be okay, sitting here next to me talking about how fun yesterday was.

Now he was just in a bright, white room surround by machines that were keeping him alive.

And the worst part was, being in a coma meant the he might never wake up.

_________________

//545 Words\\ <3

Nooo, not Bad! :(

Welp, theres a hurricane thats gonna hit us today, while we're in school. It's official, schools trying to kill us.

See ya in the next chapter! (Or Oneshot Book- check out my other book :P) #ShamelessPlug

~Sen