11~//Found Yet Lost\\

|~|POV Of Mega|~|

Jacob skipped beside me over the rocks, talking about all kinds of gibberish. His voice- it was really soothing. It kinda made me feel safe, like there was nothing to worry about. Like he'd protect me- not that I needed protecting.

"It's so hard to think that some of these boulders are like a billion years old! Like, maybe they decomposed or whatever the word is, but then they reformed! And now here we are, walking on them!" Jacob chirped. He then paused, and let out a quite gasp. I looked up from my feet, to see his eyes shining.

"WE COULD BE WALKING ON ROCKS THE DINOSAURS WALKED ON!" He screeched, and I mockingly plugged my ears, grinning at him. He smiled back, putting an arm around my shoulder.

"Sorry Mega." I took no note to his apology- all I could think about was his arm.

He's touching me- no. We're friends, friends do that. Mega chastised himself, with no luck. They both knew there was more than just 'friends' going on between them.

Maybe even more than Best Friends...

They clambered to the top of the hill of rocks. Jacob wanted a good view of the ocean, so he could take a picture. I just shrugged it off- we were in no hurry to get back.

"Come on, Mega! Walk faster!" Jacob groaned, and I chuckled to myself.

"Okay then. Race you." I said. Then a burst op the rocks, categorizing which ones should be safe to step on, and which ones were likely to crumble away. Jacob had less luck though- he was sliding more down than up, and I giggled, looking down from the top of the hill.

"Who's slow now?" I mocked. Jacob looked up, shooting me a playful glare, and my stomach dropped.

"C'mere Mega!" Jacob said, running up the last bit of the hill. I yelped slightly, running across the short peak. I could hear Jacob behind me, his pounding footsteps nearing. I looked behind me to see him grinning at me, and I slowed for a second.

Cute... I stopped myself. No, wait. My thoughts were interrupted by his facial expression changing rapidly. I didn't like seeing his smile leave. I looked ahead of me, to look for what he'd seen- and then I saw her.

But it was too late.

I smacked into Y/n, wincing as we slammed into each other. I tumbled backwards, waiting for the rocks to hit me, but I felt strong arms catch me small body. I opened my eyes to. see Jacob over me, setting me down.

"Th-thank you." I smiled, looking for Y'n. I felt Jacob nod, and then let go of me.

I pushed Jacob out of my head, remembering Y/n- she could be hurt. I heard small stones rolling down the hill, but from the opposite side we'd came from. I scanned the area quickly- and not seeing Y/n, my stomach dropped.

"Y/n!" I yelled, looking down over the edge of the steep hill down. I grabbed Jacob's arm from behind me, and started sliding down the rocks.

"Woah, Mega. Take it easy, we don't want the rocks to hit her!" Jacob reminded me, pulling me back a bit. I knew he was right- we could hurt her further. I looked down to see her body lifeless at the bottom of the hill. My heart felt like it dropped to where my stomach should be, and I felt the urge to rush down again.

"Zelk! Zelk, we need to hurry!" I yelled at him, slightly louder then I meant to. He looked shocked, but he wiped the emotion from his face. Then he said what I needed to hear.

"It's okay, let's go. Just go slowly."

He let go of my arm, and- as he asked- I started to climb down the hill, slow as I could. I kept my gaze trained on Y/n, hoping to see her move... but she didn't. Her head was faced upwards at least, and I think she was breathing. 

But there were a few things that didn't look so good- her ankle was tilted in a not-so-normal way, and her arm was twisted under her- maybe it was better that she wasn't conscious.

I finally slid down the last of the stretch, and I heard Jacob not far behind me. I rushed to her side, first checking her pulse. It was beating, but slowly. That wasn't good. I did my best to move her twisted arm into a more 'comfortable' position, but it didn't matter- it was ruined, definitely broken.

I felt Jacob come up beside me, and I heard him suck in air harshly. He kneeled down next to me, but his arm around me again.

"Hey, don't cry- don't worry! She'll come out of this!" Jacob said to me, trying to get me to slow down my rapid, choppy breathing.

"Zelk!"I yelled at him again. He tried to keep his face calm, and happy, but even I could see the smile was starting to get harder to keep up. I turned myself, and just hugged him, holding on tight. I buried my head in the crook of his neck, and started to let the tears fall.

"She was so nice to me-" I hiccuped.

"I know... I know." Jacob soothed. He let my hold on to him for a while, but eventually, he reluctantly un wrapped my arms. He sat me up, and looked into my wet, red eyes.

"I need to get help, okay?" He stated. "Watch her, and if she wakes up, ask her if she's in pain. If she is, start helping her walk back home- the faster we can get her professional help- the better."

I nodded, not being able to get out any more words.

I watched Jacob stand up, nod at me, and then start jogging back towards the beach, where everyone else was. I turned to Y/n, and sat down next to her head. I gently lifted it up and put it in my lap- then at least she wouldn't have a kinked neck.

"Oh Y/n-" I tried to breath, looking away from her bruised face. "I mean- at least it's your left arm..." I tried to joke to myself, knowing she was right-handed. (Sorry if your left handed ;-;)

I waited for a while, listening to the strong, steady waves rocking against the giant boulders. I pulled Y/n's hair out of her face, and patted her head. I checked her pulse every few minutes, and noticed her rate speeding up and then slowing down. 

She was fighting, even if she wasn't awake. 

I looked towards the direction Jacob had went, impatiently waiting for his return.

__________________

//1089 Words\\ <3

So, I didn't get it out yesterday, oh well. I hope you guys like it! Also, the next few chapters will be from someone else POV- not Y/n's!

Have a great day! <3

~Sen