Never Judge a Hyena by Its Spots

A small distance away from the Pride Lands, walked a strange and extraordinary family of four. The Mother, Rose, guided them to where they were going to meet her old friend. As they were walking, Rose and her husband, Daniel, seemed to have been having a rather playful conversation with each other.

"Do I sense a hint of jealousy?" Said Rose, with a smirk on her face. Her light Magenta hair turning teal blue with mischief, as a light breeze blows through it.

Rose is the mother and the wife in the family. She was also the Queen of the kingdom in her world. She had red eyes, pale skin, with Light Magenta hair. When she dressed casually, she wore a light Magenta strapped short dress, a short sleeved dark purple leather jacket, black stockings, with black knee high boots. When she dressed as royalty, she wore a black and purple gothic style gown. Thanks to the unique trait she inherited through her father, her hair changes color with the main emotion she feels at the time. (Think about Missi from the Vampair series. If you don't know, look Daria cohen up on YouTube. It's not that exact look, but the dress is close enough)

"I'm just saying. The guy might've had a big impact on your heart." Daniel said, his British accent very clearly heard.

Daniel is the father and the husband in the family. Since marrying Rose, he is the King of Rose's kingdom. He has green eyes, tan skin, black hair with wolf ears on the top of his head, and a black tail. He wears a dark grey t-shirt, black pants, barefoot, and wears a crescent moon necklace. He likes to feel free whether in his wolf form or his human form.

A loving smile adorned Rose's face as her hair now turned light purple with love as she said, "Simba is my friend, but you're my mate, Danny."

"Also your husband, protector, companion,..... "fun" machine." Daniel said with half lidded eyes, and a smirk on his face.

"Ugh! Mom! Dad! Could you guys stop?!" Said a young feminine voice from behind, their British accent also clearly heard.

This was Allison, or "Alice" as she preferred, their eldest daughter, princess, and heir. She had pale skin and red eyes like her mother, black hair with red highlights at the bottom, and she wore a red strapped crop top with black hearts on it, black pants, black knee high boots, black fingerless fishnet gloves, and a red heart necklace with a crown on top of it. Like her father, she likes to feel free in both human and wolf form.

"You do realize that your kids are listening to things they don't want to listen to." Alice said, disgusted by her parents show of love.

"Yeah, Mom! Dad! That's gross." Said another voice, younger than its sister.

David is the youngest son and little brother in the family, as well as the prince. He has pale skin, red eyes, light Magenta hair with wolf ears on the top and a tail. He wears a light Magenta t-shirt, black shorts, barefoot, and a wolf necklace around his neck.

With half lidded eyes and a smirk on her face as she replied to her daughter, "You say that now, but wait until you find your mate, and see how you act with him or her."

"Riiiight. Because that's exactly how I'll act with them." Alice says, sarcastically.

Time soon passed by as they continued to walk until they finally make it to the Pride Lands. All of them in awe as they gazed upon the beautiful scenery, and the beauty of Pride Rock itself.

 All of them in awe as they gazed upon the beautiful scenery, and the beauty of Pride Rock itself