Chapter 8: Dodoria Drop

A/N: While You and Logan take on Turles and Slug, Gohan and Krillin try their best to avoid Dodoria.

As the ship was moving through space, Dr. Briefs appeaed in a small screen from inside the ship.

Dr. Briefs: Goka!

Goka: hi, Dr. Briefs.

Dr. Briefs: Goka! What have you done? You've blasted off into space! You're incredibly lucky I already set the coordinates for Namek, but you...

He then noticed Goka holding a muffin.

Dr. Briefs: you... Where did you get that muffin?

Goka: muffin button.

Dr. Briefs: but... I... never installed a muffin button...

Goka: then where did I get this muffin...?

Dr. Briefs: listen very close, Goka. Whatever you do, don't fool with the gravity controls. It goes up to one hundred times Earth's normal gravity.

Goka: so what you're saying is... if I turn up the gravity, then I can get stronger!

Dr. Briefs: no! What I'm saying is it will crush your bones! The detrimental effects could be catastrophic! You may never walk again!

Goka: bored now. Gotta train. Bye-bye!

Dr. Briefs: Goka, wai....!

Goka pushed a button to turn off the TV.

Goka: ...I like his mustache.

(Meanwhile on Namek).

Dodoria groaned and rubbed his face as he was getting up from Krillin's surprise attack.

Zarbon: are you all right over there?

Dodoria: yeah. Little bastards just hit me outta nowhere.

Zarbon: oh, trust me, I know what it's like to take a hard one to the face.

Frieza: good to see you're still conscious, Dodoria. Oh, and just so you know, it's not a big deal or anything, you might want to get right onto this one, but THEY'RE GETTING AWAY, YOU FAT BASTARD!

Dodoria: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

Dodoria yelled as "he" flew after Gohan and Krillin, one of which was holding Dende. They were flying as fast as they could and trying to get far away from Dodoria.

Krillin: not gonna lie, Gohan, not your brightest move.

Gohan: oh come on, Krillin, we have a two mile lead on him. Factoring in our speed and velocity and his mass, there's no way he should be able to catch up...

Dodoria shot a blast at them.

Krillin: Well, look who's wrong!

Gohan: There's always room for error!

Gohan and Krillin dodged all of Dodoria's blasts before he fired another blast that grazes Krillin, making him drop Dende.

Krillin's mind: oh dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dam......

Krillin thought to himself as he tried to catch Dende, but Dodoria grabbed Krillin's ankle.

Dodoria: Oh no you don't!

Back with Frieza and Zarbon in a deserted Namekian village.

Zarbon: wow do you think Dodoria's doing up there?

Frieza: we're talking about one of my finest soldiers. There's no way that they'll escape Dodoria's grasp...

Back to the battle with Krillin headbutting Dodoria to break free of his grasp.