Chapter 11: Vegeta's Rage Breaks

A/N: while Logan fought and killed Zarbon, Vegeta simply took advantage of a certain moment in your fight, took the Dragon Ball and left.

You and Logan were facing towards Vegeta and Zarbon. With you against Vegeta and Logan against Zarbon.

Vegeta: you made a big mistake attacking me.

(Y/N): you made a bigger mistake by trying to follow us.

Vegeta: shouldn't have something I'm looking for then.

(Y/N): well that's just too bad then.

You and Vegeta soon charged at each other, with you being the one pushing Vegeta back.

Monster Zarbon: you're making a big mistake getting in the way of my affairs.

Logan: hey, you're the one who made the mistake of following the Saiyan chick and trying to take our Dragon Ball.

Monster Zarbon: not my fault my boss is a total commanding bitch!

Logan: not my problem.

Zarbon growled as he threw a punch at Logan, who caught the fist in his hand.

Monster Zarbon: ?!

Logan: oh, were you trying to hit me? Here, let me try.

Logan threw a punch at Zarbon's face and sent him flying. He then charged at Zarbon and started to pummel him. You and Vegeta were trading a few blows with one another. But, Vegeta had to be careful as you were still stronger than she was.

(Y/N): you were talking big, yet, you're doing a bit more dodging of my hits rather than just throwing your own punches.

Vegeta: I'm just getting you at the right moment to do this.

(Y/N): what?

Vegeta: THIS!

She tossed a ki blast on the ground and covered the area in dust, covering You, Krillin and Bulma's sight.

Krillin: AH! I GOT DUST IN MY EYES AND IN MY MOUTH!!!!

BULMA: I'VE GOT SOME IN MY HAIR!!!!!!!!

Vegeta took advantage of this as she ran over to krillin, with you having felt something smack your butt as she did.

(Y/N): who touched my ass?!

Vegeta snatched the Dragon Ball from Krillin's hands and took off.

Vegeta's mind: I got it. But why the hell did I do that!

Ghost Nappa: because you're freaky that way.

Vegeta: shut up, Ghost of Nappa!

Zarbon soon got back up form the beating he got from Logan.

Logan: what's wrong? I thought you were far more better than this.

Monster Zarbon: grrrrrr! Why you!

He charged at Logan and tried to slash him. But, Zarbon was met with a hold being punched into his body.

Monster Zarbon: w.....w.....what?

Logan: in all fairness here, this ones on you. You basically ran into it.

Monster Zarbon: you....

He put both hands on Logan's heads and tried to crush it, much to your confusion.

Logan: don't think you'll be getting much while you're in current pain.

Zarbon kept trying, much to Logan's annoyance and so was blasted through the body and was sent flying into water, where Zarbon's now dead body sunk into the water.