Chapter 94: Buutenks

A/N: as Gohan continues to take on Super Buu, now having absorbed Gotenks and Piccolo and effectively turning herself into Buutenks.

Super Buu looked down at everyone as a devilish smirk formed more on her face after she had absorbed both Piccolo and Gotenk. Though given her current appearance, essentially making her "Buutenks". Hercule picked up Bee and quickly ran back over to the rocks where he and Dende kept themselves hidden behind.

Hercule: that was no trick. That was definitely no trick!

Dende: yeah, no shit that wasn't a trick! 3 guys just got swallowed whole! You can't fake something as f**ked up as that!

Buutenks: so then, what do you all think about my new look? I didn't expect my plan to actually work. Yet it somehow did. And now I'm twice as powerful and better looking than ever before!

She said before she whipped her antenna around as if it was like her hair and she slammed it against the rock, causing the rock under her to break a little bit.

Buutenks: this is a moment in my lifetime that will likely never come again. The birth of the universe's strongest Majin!

Frieza: don't flatter yourself. Just because you've got a nose now doesn't mean that you're suddenly something special.

Gohan: you pulled a very dirty trick, Majin Buu. You just simply pulled those two into yourself to try and increase your own power! How disgraceful!

Buutenks: like you truly have a right to get angry at me, Gohan. You were the one responsible for their absorption! You were the only one who was stronger than me at that point. But you never bothered to take the shot when you had some many opportunities. After sometime you left; I began thinking of this brilliant strategy. I knew I couldn't face you directly without you beating me down again. So, I figured that if I were to absorb a being like Gotenks, I could be a lot more capable of defeating you than before.

Cella: well then, another problem that escalated because Gohan didn't bother on doing one simple task of killing the enemy when given the multitude of chances. Who could have seen that coming?

She whispered in a sarcastic tone.

Zangya: I'm pretty sure given what Frostwing has said, this would only count as his second time.

Cella: the fact that even after our great battle that he still manages to screw something like this up shows that he'll likely repeat this issue in the very near future as well.

Gohan: so then, guess you actually managed to plan something a head for once other then growling and screaming. Yet, you still stand there, babbling on as usual. Guess your slow wittedness hasn't changed in the slightest. As long as you were out absorbing people, just about making yourself a first-rate material, it would have been far easier for you to have just absorbed me instead.

Buutenks: you truly don't seem to understand at all, do you? If I were to do something like that, I wouldn't have had the chance to have another go round against you with this new power. Besides, it'll be so boring if I don't have a proper enemy to fight.

Logan: we're literally standing right here.

Buutenks: I know. Which is why I said "proper enemy". You all are more of the simple side dish.

Kyogre: don't tempt us, bitch.

Buutenks: now then, if I remember correctly here, I do believe I had said at one point that I would blow you away, am I correct? I do so love that part.

Gohan: maybe, but it's not like you're gonna get the.....

Buutenks charged at him and nearly landed a blow on him. However, he dodged the attack as the two of them soon began to trade blows with one another as they slowly started to ascend to the sky. Buutenks eventually got an elbow to the chin while Gohan got a fist to the side of the face. Their constant trading of blows had leave to their battle going out through the sky and even across the rocky area itself. With each new blow the two of them delt onto each other, blood would be spilt. Their clashing in the air soon stopped when Gohan was able to grab Buutenks leg and swing her down to the ground and scrap across the rocky area. When Gohan tried to chase after her, he quickly teleported away after just nearly just being hit by a pink blast by Buutenks. However, once he appeared on the ground, he had to quickly jump into the air as Buutenks fired another blast at him. Gohan charged and fired a yellow blast while he was jumping up a rocky platform. Buutenks had fired off yet another pink energy blast. The two attacks collided and caused a bit of a beam struggle. It quickly ended with an explosion that only sent Gohan flying into the side of a large rocky area before being knocked face first towards the ground.