Chapter 61: Meeting the Father

A/N: as you go out in search for Gohan's father for answers, Groudon and Kyogre are training with one another for a new tournament called the Intergalactic World Tournament. Even Frostwing has some stuff of his own to deal with.

It was a nice, clear and sunny day as flaks of Bird Pokémon comprised of pidgeots and Staraptors. They soon all cawed and scattered as You, in your Rayquaza form, passed through the flak. You were all out on your own this time as Logan was at the house looking after Frieza. You were out flying for mainly for a reason. ChiChi was cooking dinner and she needed some fish. Specifically the type of large fish that Goka would usually catch and bring home.

(Y/N): okay, I shouldn't be too far from the lake that Goka usually gets these huge fish from.

You kept on flying while looking for the lake until you could finally see it your sight and you flew over toward it.

(Y/N): well, I was expecting my search to be a bit longer. But, I'm not gonna be one to complain here.

You soon felt your stomach grumble.

(Y/N): ugh...... I suppose while I'm here, I'll catch an extra one for myself.

You took a dive into the water, making a large splash in the lake. After a few moments of silence, you soon burst out of the lake with one large fish struggling in your claws while the other was struggling within your own jaws. Suddenly, the fish started talking.

Fish: halt stalwart stranger! If you let me go I shall grant you one wish.

(Y/N): no thanks, we already have a wish making Dragon around anyways.

You said in a muffled sound as the fish was in your jaws. However, you soon started to swallow.

Fish: Help! Help! Help! Heeelp! Heeeeelp!

You crushed and chewed up the large fish in your mouth before swallowing the rest of it.

(Y/N): ah, that's much better.

You soon turned back around to the direction of Goka's place.

(Y/N): to get this other fish to ChiChi, as far as I can tell, she's likely still busy with the Vegetables.

You started flying all the way back while keeping the other large fish in your claws. As you were heading back, you passed through the flak of bird Pokémon again, making them scatter again and fly out in all directions.

(Y/N)'s mind: hm, I best speed up a bit, leaving Logan with Frieza may not exactly be a very good thing.

(Meanwhile).

Logan and Frieza were just sitting on the opposite sides of one couch while looking away from one another.

Logan: so............. seen any movies as of late.

Frieza: not anything, mostly some of that sci-fi stuff you humans play on TV. I have you say, you over do aliens in many ways.

Logan: trust me, you should see how many vampire and zombie movies there are in comparison to those.

Frieza: ugh, don't even get me started on the masses of those.

(Back to you).

(Y/N): the two are probably throwing insults at each other as we speak.

You increased the speed in your flight as you were moving a lot faster than before. Though, you still had to be careful due to the large fish you had to carry. After a while of flying, you finally made it back to Goka's house, where you stopped in midair and carefully landed near it while placing the large fish on the ground. ChiChi soon walked out with Gohan.